SAU Community

Just Me Venting.. Why Buy Non Turbo..

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recently had the pleasure of driving a young chicky friends car here in newi. It was the r34 4 door n/a auto. Stock suspension and tyres etc with a mild bodykit. I must say it was super smooth to drive and not too bad on power but certainly lacking the turbo of course. But if im fair and compare it to na family sedans falcon's and commodores it's an epic fail. You dont get the economy of the commodore or even the falcon for that matter as she informed me, it doesnt feel anywhere near as quick as the same era commodore but not far off the falcon.

what you do get is super smooth, super sexy class and something not found on every street. For a p plater i rate it but a family i wouldnt bother.

How is the manual version i wonder though????

oh and you better believe i let that her take the turbo 4 door for a run. No surprise she loved it! Was just great to give her a chance she wont get for three years.

The R34 N/A 4 door in its stock standard form is a nice smooth daily driver, but like you said definitely lacking in the turbo, not to mention stopping power, unless you have a GT-V.

marc quit while you're ahead mate, you don't have to be right in EVERY single thread ;p

no i'm pretty sure i do, LOL

How do you tell wether its auto or manual from the outside?

What are you guys' views on putting a GTS badge on a GTS/GTS-T? I'm looking for one atm.

umm, you could just walk up and look through the window..... or if it's driving past then listen for a gear change