SAU Community

Haltech Interceptor For The M35 ( Envy Imports )

Jetwreck

just tell her theres plenty more cash yet to go rolling into the Stagea !

and no she cant have a luis vetton handbag

Im at the stage now where I want to drop in the 480cc injectors, but I want a better piggyback

currently remap ecu + safc/sitc, Im thinking emanage ultimate or 2ndhand ebay special, like wolf3d

remap and wolf3d probably would work well tbh.............

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhhhhmmmmmm!!!!

Wife just found out the I have received and already spent my tax return...........there was a very long pause on the phone followed by " I am to pissed off to talk to you right now.....we will chat when I get home"

Options guys.....HELP!!!!!!

Option one: Get drunk before I get home!

Option two: Don't go home

Option three: Flowers and chocolate

Option four: Find new wife

HELP.....please!!!!! :P

option five: never return, ever.

on a completely unrelated topic, craig is looking for a rental place in sydney :P

I'll rent you our spare bed at our house. LOL

Huge upside

* close to work

* Rent pays for mods on my car

* Don't have to see your wife till the weekend

Just tell he the commute is getting you down and you need to stay local. hehehehe

hhhhhmmmmmm!!!!

Wife just found out the I have received and already spent my tax return...........there was a very long pause on the phone followed by " I am to pissed off to talk to you right now.....we will chat when I get home"

Options guys.....HELP!!!!!!

Option one: Get drunk before I get home!

Option two: Don't go home

Option three: Flowers and chocolate

Option four: Find new wife

HELP.....please!!!!! :P

Maybe you could always hint that her tax return could have been used instead?

It's fantastic to see that some guys are pushing the boundaries on M35 mods. I would be keen to do all these mods as well if I didnt spend all my damn tax return on the GT-R, but mind you, over 300kw at all fours is so thrilling..

It's fantastic to see that some guys are pushing the boundaries on M35 mods. I would be keen to do all these mods as well if I didnt spend all my damn tax return on the GT-R, but mind you, over 300kw at all fours is so thrilling..

It makes you do the he he he.. ohhh.. every time you drive. i miss driving the gtr, i want my motor back!!

Looking at the dyno sheet, you seem to have a big flat spot around 3700-4500rpm - due to the big dip in boost pressure. If you were able to improve boost and maybe hold it at 18 you'd see a much better top end result. Not sure how possible that is.

In theory if the boost was set to 15psi and the boost controller was able to hold it there constant, you'd probably see the same kw figure.

yeh....the dyno guy wants me to put an electronic boost controller to fix the flat spot(the go on the dyno again :P ).......wont get me much more KW's top end but it will cure the dip and bring the boost on quicker

yeh....the dyno guy wants me to put an electronic boost controller to fix the flat spot(the go on the dyno again :down: ).......wont get me much more KW's top end but it will cure the dip and bring the boost on quicker

Craig, Ive got and electronic boost controller on mine and it still drops off boost a little in the top end I think its because the turbo is too small and doesnt flow enough at high rev's

mine and it still drops off boost a little in the top end I think its because the turbo is too small and doesnt flow enough at high rev's

That is more than likely because of the intercooler.....we were having to have a 10 minute break between each run to help the car cool down properly.....the electronic boost controller isn't going to get me anymore top end hp but it will help me control the dip and get a nice flat line.

P.S. The only reason I went to 18PSI(my turbo is good for 22) is because I wanted the magic 200kw's.....16PSI showed me 196.2KW....17psi 199.99KW....lol. If I do the right sized intercooler I might(might) get up to 210 or above.

Edited by Jetwreck

just make sure the engine can take that sort of boost! dont wanna go bang! not yet anyway haha

Standard ECU will put the car into limp mode as soon as it detects 20PSI....motor can handle it :D ....and if it cannot......the next motor will lol.......there always next year tax return :P

what you gonna drive till next year if you pop it now :P

id really be interested to see how much boost they CAN safely take. if nissan havent changed much, then 20psi is probably possible assuming the tune is done well

Craig, Ive got and electronic boost controller on mine and it still drops off boost a little in the top end I think its because the turbo is too small and doesnt flow enough at high rev's

Normally the boost will build up and then drop away slowly as you approach the red line. In this case the boost is dropping back sharply very early in the revs (around 3600rpm) which to me doesn't look normal. Maybe it is the turbo not being able to keep up but I'd say its the boost controller.

It will usually taper off a bit towards the top end. When I put the highflow on my last stagea it dropped by 2psi by the time it got to the red line, but it was a gradual decrease.

On the topic of coolers,

what would you guys want? something larger in size? or the stock size but a better core?

i'm guessing it will be a fairly custom job, what would be the easiest/best thing to do?

PWR custom "Aero 2".

I have only a rough design which should fit nicely (haven't made up a cardboard unit to see if it will fit).

Also need to have appropriate supports added... but for now this is what I am looking at

post-31842-1249864258_thumb.jpg

I want to go to 3" piping (thanks again Scotty for the BOV mounting intake pipe :P ) and have decided to make it the same depth as the OE unit as Iam trying to get as much volume as possible while keeping it as unobtrusive as I can.