September 2009 Photo Thread

Xmetal

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

went out for some night stalking on the new Perth-Bunbury bypass before it opens on sunday (security let me play!)

and created it to look like an Ad for my flickr monthly project.

3931415475_60fa35f063.jpg

cheers guys. i did this around 1.30 am so cbf finding one and i wasn't using PS so no way to add it.

Rhys - just drove onto it and waited for security to catch me and pleaded with then to let me stay as they were trying to catch any other hoons thinking they could get on and have some fun on fresh roads!!

She's about to go with her hubby and kids to NZ and I told her she should try and get a tripod but she doesn't want something that's going to weigh her down - any pointers on something VERY affordable* and VERY compact?

as siddr20 said, just place it on whatever's available.... but one tip I've read - sew together a little mini bean bag type thing and then you can angle it a bit, and also have a slightly more secure surface than just sitting on cement or whatever :O

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this :)

0,,6910527,00.jpg

World's first digital camera

Engineer Steve Sasson developed the world's first digital camera using the newly developed CCD image sensor chips in December 1975.

The contraption weighed 3.6kg and was roughly the same size as a toaster. It captured black and white images at 0.1 megapixels. The first photo took 23 seconds to record to digital cassette and another 23 seconds to play back / File Photo