SAU Community

Stolen R33gtst Go33go

Sydneykid

A topic we hear all too often, SoSK's white R33GTST S1.5 M Spec was stolen last night from his girl friend's house in Taren Point. Rego is GO33GO in white on black NSW plates with an SAU sticker under the rear number plate, it has silver Enkie alloys, red Recoaro front seats, DBA 5000 series front rotors with red hats, yellow Selbys Swaybars are visible, windows are not tinted and there is a SuperLap sticker on the RHS rear window. That's pretty much what you can see, there is obviously a lot of stuff underneath but the above is enough to identify it externally.

All help appreciated, I spent lot of hours on this car that insurance isn't going to come close to covering.

Cheers

Gary

Fk, so many skylines have been stolen recently, can these punks bypass an imobilised fuel pump?

I hope these guys get raped in jail when they get caught

Edited by DaGr81

Dunc - After, sadly... that was me on the way home yesterday

Thanks guys

One thing to note if the f**ks strip it, the red recaros are on BRIDE rails. This means that they have dodgy alloy spacer plates to fit the base of the recaros.

Wheels are Enkei RP-F1s.

As Dad said, this car has had more hours than insurance can cover.

There's a lot of little identifiable things in the car.

Has a greddy style plenum, GTR cooler (black) non chopped front bar... looks fairly standard.

See it, call me 0418432857

The car is not the biggest issue, the camera gear in the boot is.....

Matt

I am seriously sorry to hear this mate, been reading a fair few of these. I think we should use these occurances as a message to all Skyline owners out there to be warned that our cars are now a targeted favourite for theives. I would hate to hear of anymore stolen cars and people ending up like this poor guy. Unfortunately this is now a nuisance for us but we can't leave our cars anywhere where we cant see them. And if you have been one of those people who have been pondering installing or upgrading there security systems (my hand is up) - get it done ASAP. Or you could....

car-vehicle-security-armed-guard1.jpg

This is getting ridiculous.. I'm waiting for our insurance to start to skyrocket cause of these recent thefts..

I wonder if this is enough incentive for the police to organise some kind of task force for finding these people.. I wonder if its the same group of people.

I'll keep a look out and if i find any parts with anythin you mentioned ill be sure to follow them and get in contact asap.

Oh Gary this is terrible news.

Very sorry to hear.

Hope something turns up.

I thought i went abit overboard with my cars security, but reading all these stolen threads makes me think otherwise.

omg another one ;[ sorry to hear champ hope u get it back in one whole thing ..... hope they catch the pr!ck and brake every bone in there hands for stealing blo@dy theifts