SAU Community

Whats The Best Kits For Our V?

Yeah there are quite a few out there. The most favorite would be the Kenstyle body kit. Looks the coolest. Although I personally prefer to retain my front grille, so i like to mix it up a bit. I went the Greddy/trust front bumper, and am soon putting the Kenstyle back bumper and side skirts on.

Other good kits are the top secret kit, the WS kit, Greddy kit and one or two more which im not sure of.

The Ws full kit is worth checkin out(www.teamjetspeed.com.au), other kits are on carmate.com.au.

Yeah there are quite a few out there. The most favorite would be the Kenstyle body kit. Looks the coolest. Although I personally prefer to retain my front grille, so i like to mix it up a bit. I went the Greddy/trust front bumper, and am soon putting the Kenstyle back bumper and side skirts on.

Other good kits are the top secret kit, the WS kit, Greddy kit and one or two more which im not sure of.

The Ws full kit is worth checkin out(www.teamjetspeed.com.au), other kits are on carmate.com.au.

For sure the side skirts and back bumper of the Kenstyle kit looks the best. i don't like the front bumper.

I'm changing mine one day to the GTR V35 concept bumper.

kenstyle, g-reddy, nismo are all popular bkits for the v35.

i guess I must be one of the very few that arn't too keen on these kits. Imho, the V35 looks bulky, ass heavy and hunkered down in stock form. In short....they are sexy without a kit LOL.

but my favourite (and a definate mod once I can recover enough cash) is the chargespeed bottomline full skirt. Nice clean skirt without adding to the mass.

• 3 months later...

karuma Z looks nice but the more i see it, the more i dont like it.

i am now prefering the nismo and if done right the chargespeed front bar

on another note

black V35 look the best with kits, because they hide alot of the lines well.

Edited by BLISTC