SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

lol stealth mode

I think I spotted primordial on Castle Hill Road just then.

White R33 series 2 (series 2 front bar) with GTR wing and white number plate starting with 'A'

Primordial has a GTR 400r type front bar.... Number plate starts with E and sounds like Exhaust.

What he said^ :yes:

I spotted d00dz at Northern Beaches Performance yesterday getting his mis-firing problem sorted :cheers:

The turd goes good once more :yes:

i foresee you'll also be spotting me at NBP very shortly aswell!

i foresee you'll also be spotting me at NBP very shortly aswell!

good chance you'll also be spotting me there as I got a job at Frenchs Forrest, and the car will need some stuff done to it :D

lol stealth mode

I think I spotted primordial on Castle Hill Road just then.

White R33 series 2 (series 2 front bar) with GTR wing and white number plate starting with 'A'

Would of been me... 18" CR Cais??

Just finished a movie at castle towers....

Spotted a white R33 4 door cruising down wicks road yesterday

Silver R33 GTST S2 turning right onto Ryde road from Victoria Road. Gave hime a flash (mmm, with lights). Got one back.

Spot a grey 32 GTR parked on help street everyday. Sweet ride dude.

spotteed a black r33 in syd uni.. i was in the bogan mobile infront of u

spotted silver r33 with big rims, kit and no front numberplate. naughty naughty

Saw a r34 today near Forestway - didn't look too healthy minus the rear quarter panel, the 2 tow trucks, the s15, some family cars and the fuzzy muff.

Looked like a d'oh.

Yeah that was me, Silver/Grey R34GT-T 4 Door right?

I was stationary in merging traffic and some silly bitch in a van nailed me straight up the arse at full speed, the whole back window completely smashed through the entire car on impact, and my chassis also damaged. Looks like at least 15K worth!

She hit me so hard the roof of her van buckled.

The S15 had nothing to do with it, that was the old man, who came to give me a lift home.

FARKN SPEWIN