SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a silver/grey R34 GT-T Coupe literally flying along parramatta rd just past the big set of lights with macca's and crispy cremes on the corner, it was going so fast I coulnd't even get the number plate but it was yellow and fully custom it said some word. It was around 12:50pm.

Also around the same time a White R33 was in the Reading Cinema's car park.

I was walking on the side of the rd.

Drew.

spotted racinx with his girlfriend at towers this arvo

spotted a gunmetal grey r32 gtst at towers this arvo also..

really? i didnt see you. or did i. cant remember

Spotted this afternoon

ESH-11S white R34 coupe on Castle Hill Road

and spotted ranicx on Epping Road behind me :D

are you stalking me as well? lol.. i usaly see your car when im running late for work, which is about half of the time :laugh:

really? i didnt see you. or did i. cant remember

are you stalking me as well? lol.. i usaly see your car when im running late for work, which is about half of the time :)

nah you wouldn't of saw me. you were just entering the bus bay and i was at the lights opposite you,

i didn't see you until the mrs pointed ya out.. you were wearing a blue hat i think :sick:

Spotted a silver/grey R34 GT-T Coupe literally flying along parramatta rd just past the big set of lights with macca's and crispy cremes on the corner, it was going so fast I coulnd't even get the number plate but it was yellow and fully custom it said some word. It was around 12:50pm.

Also around the same time a White R33 was in the Reading Cinema's car park.

I was walking on the side of the rd.

Drew.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that the silver R34 was 'LEGACY' - I felt like I was standing still when the the tool flew past me on the M4 late yesterday morn/early arvo, despite the fact that it was pissing down rain and I wasn't exactly going slowly when he passed me (I was sitting on the speed limit)...

Also spotted maroon R33 this morning on Fitzwilliam Rd - was quite surprised to see a mature lady driving it lol :)

spotted a white r32 gtr plates osaka driving on warringah freeway on the way into the city on saturday night. Also spotted a silver 33 turning onto adams street of forest way on sunday arvo i think the plates were maniac or something, Gave a wave !!!

Spotted a few lines at eastern creek open track day on saturday...black r34, 33 GTR (J** 666) and a black r32 GTR....

shame about the rain...

Made for some good sideways action though...

Also saw some floating around the skid pan...

If I were a betting man, I'd say that the silver R34 was 'LEGACY' - I felt like I was standing still when the the tool flew past me on the M4 late yesterday morn/early arvo, despite the fact that it was pissing down rain and I wasn't exactly going slowly when he passed me (I was sitting on the speed limit)...

Also spotted maroon R33 this morning on Fitzwilliam Rd - was quite surprised to see a mature lady driving it lol :)

Thats what it was. "Legacy"