SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted Wink this morning outside cheltenham high school along beecroft rd, he flashed i waved... btw only one of your headlights was working when you flashed maybe the other one is blown?

Yeah I know one of my high-beams its blown

So when I flash them... it's a 'wink'. :ninja:

(Real reason: I can't be bothered replacing them)

that was me haha.. i saw you wave and i assumed you are a SAU'er dont know if u catched me wave back in time haha.

I had just woken up, your lucky I saw you at all haha :ninja:

Spotted and either beeped, waved or nodded at quite a few Skyline drivers today.

People either don't know what a Stagea is (despite me having SAU stickers on my car, surely they's make SOME connection), don't care, or are just too cool for school to acknowledge me back... :(:mad::P

Spotted a green stagea on george street at about 3pm today, had an SAU sticker in the back window. Also spotted a silver stagea on princes hwy at heathcote at about 10:30am.

Spotted and either beeped, waved or nodded at quite a few Skyline drivers today.

People either don't know what a Stagea is (despite me having SAU stickers on my car, surely they's make SOME connection), don't care, or are just too cool for school to acknowledge me back... :(:(:P

Spotted a green stagea on george street at about 3pm today, had an SAU sticker in the back window. Also spotted a silver stagea on princes hwy at heathcote at about 10:30am.

hahaha :mad:

Spotted R31 HR-0031 in Frenchs Forest on Saturday afternoon

Spotted satanic parked in Chatswood Chase carpark Sunday afternoon

Oh, the irony...

haha yer brooo...didnt know where to wave or not coz half of the skyline owners around st.clair arent SAU associated. they give me the wtf look haha.

and thx haha everyone loves my muffler sound

Hehe I know whatcha mean, I live in ersko but yeah st. clair is right next door,

But I'll be sure to give you a wave next time I see ya :) .

What sort of muffler you have? I'm ordering a HKS silent Hi-power for mine, I prefer a quieter exhaust note that opens up at higher revs... good for getting a

'where the f*ck did that come from?' look on people's faces :happy:

Spotted Jase (JetR32) and Mitch (Mr Moo) this arvo

Thanks for lift home Mitch!!!

Cheers!

spotted jase and giving you a lift home chubb. :wave:

any time mate

Spotted a black 4-door R34 in Cabramatta this arvo around 4pm, then a dark blue V35 coupe (possibly 350GT) in Parramatta, turning off Marsden Street onto the Great Western Highway at around 5.30pm

The would be E-Lu-SHun.

Spotted Abo on the bridge at Alfords Point at 5:10pm today :laugh:

Aww and I missed you. :)

Spotted a white R34 GTT coming down Eastgardens ramp at about 5.55pm yesterday plates were GTT-888

He never waves or washes his car. He is a wanker.

The would be E-Lu-SHun.

Nah, I don't think it was E-Lu-Shun, this one had a rear spoiler and stock wheels... Doesn't he have custom (or at least distinctive) number plates, too? This one had regular plates on it.