SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a few skylines at norwest fitness first yesterday and today

yeah... good idea... R33s are obese

spotted R32 with rims like mine today.... good choice champ.

Spotted RB-1337, R32 GTR on Parramatta Rd last night (as in Saturday), heading city bound.

Looked really nice - clean as with gold BBS (or similar) rims.

Spotted RB-1337 in the city on Saturday night too..

spotted a black 32 gtr at caltex mt colah this morning

That was probably Dave aka Y2K

Also spotted about midnight on Pennant Hills Road(probably came from Thornleigh Maccas) a white R33 with stock rear wing and nice bright white headlights, was that you Dr Doof? Didn't catch the plates.

That was probably Dave aka Y2K

Also spotted about midnight on Pennant Hills Road(probably came from Thornleigh Maccas) a white R33 with stock rear wing and nice bright white headlights, was that you Dr Doof? Didn't catch the plates.

You know what... It probably was :) I was out at that time grabbing a bite to eat at thornleigh maccas, i went for petrol before that...

Spotted a white R33 S2 coupe on Castle Hill road this morning with plates YUM-***
that's Birnie!!!!

Yup, that's me :)

I did see your car Wink.

Had just read your post about switching cars the day before and thouhgt it might have been you.

Castle Hill Rd for me now, used to be Pacific Hwy.

Switched jobs which really made me see how much my old job SUCKED !

Haha

Hi Lizzeh !!!

Its not a skyline but the plates are definitely worthy of a mention.

Spotted in Springwood (Brisbane) - Plates: HAHA V8 (QLD Plates) on a tough sounding Supra TT :)

lol, thats gold!!! :)

You know what... It probably was :( I was out at that time grabbing a bite to eat at thornleigh maccas, i went for petrol before that...

I thought it was you, I was in my Putt putt Festiva and only just saw you on the other side of the railings, looked to be a few 00s in the number plate. :(