SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted one of the hottest R34 GTT's ive ever seen today on pennant hills rd about 2.30ish, it was bright orange with an awesome kit & wheels plates R34-SKY If your on the forums man u have done a nice job!

Spotted v_s_p_e_c and SAM916 at my house the other night (Sunday or Monday??) .... lucky those tyres were still there in the morning boys!

Also spotted an R33 - SKZ01D on my way to Ryde yesterday... ummmm epping rd I think I was turning on??

spotted a black skyline at erina yesterday arvo around 4, think it was br3tt off these forums, your girlfriend was driving, i was pulling out of the driveway for supercheap and you went into the next driveway, cant remember the shop tho. i had to stop at the lights and saw you get out of your car and stare at mine for a while lol

i was going to wave but i didn't want you to look at me funny just incase you weren't off the forums lol, nice car btw

Spotted v_s_p_e_c and SAM916 at my house the other night (Sunday or Monday??) .... lucky those tyres were still there in the morning boys!

Also spotted an R33 - SKZ01D on my way to Ryde yesterday... ummmm epping rd I think I was turning on??

thats Caine :rolleyes: aka Shif_tea aka Monas Boytoy..

spotted an awesome looking silver R34 GTR at Watson's Bay at 4pm.

grats to the owner :)

I wonder if it was the same R34 GTR I saw in broadway & 45min later parked on oxford street near bondi junction? Green P plates, 19''rims & exhaust... Very nice for a P PLATER

I spotted SKZ-O1D on oxford street also..

thats Caine :thumbsup: aka Shif_tea aka Monas Boytoy..

and hes such a good one too :P

I wonder if it was the same R34 GTR I saw in broadway & 45min later parked on oxford street near bondi junction? Green P plates, 19''rims & exhaust... Very nice for a P PLATER

I spotted SKZ-O1D on oxford street also..

its NOT what you're thinking :rolleyes:

spotted a black skyline at erina yesterday arvo around 4, think it was br3tt off these forums, your girlfriend was driving, i was pulling out of the driveway for supercheap and you went into the next driveway, cant remember the shop tho. i had to stop at the lights and saw you get out of your car and stare at mine for a while lol

i was going to wave but i didn't want you to look at me funny just incase you weren't off the forums lol, nice car btw

Nah wasn't me... my car was running like a bag of shit tuesday and sat in the garage and my girl can't drive manual :rolleyes: