SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

ATD-50T yellow r34gtt with white wheels on douglas rd just then on my way home, dude you left your lights on!

oh yeh spotted that race looking 32gtr Gibson or something plus a silver 32gtr next to it at some pub on camden valley rd near denham court.

Spotted a wine red s1 R33 with unpainted s2 rear wing on Old Windsor Road around Stanhope Gardens this arvo, driver was on his P's.

Also spotted and cruised with a silver s2 R33 from Toongabbie and on into Parra this arvo around 5.30pm. I gave him a thumbs up and got one back. I think the rego was BCO30W or similar.

Saw a black R32 gts-t with vic numberplate "TXB-***" this morning going towards the city on gore hill freeway...gave him a wave....but only got a confused/angry look :banana:...

oh and saw a guy taking pictures of his white series 2 R33 in Ultimo :)

Edited by ChrisCross

Spotted a shmick lookin r32 in BP servo at Mortdale. Plates i think were mr 32.

Today had a clean looking s2 r33 behind me on Boundary Rd and quickly taking over me on Forest Rd. The little laser just couldn't handle the pressure! ;)

Plates were AMY then i think 033? But was half asleep so probably wrong.

spotted an engine and gearbox-less R33 being towed by a hektik R31!

Oh, t'was Anna's! hai!

rub it in why dont ya ;)

Spotted evil bish making off like a thief in the nite with my rear strut brace............

Spotted a couple of R33s just now(midnightish), too dark to get details but you were driving along the Pac Hwy between Berowra and Mt Colah, about 2 mins apart from each other ;)

Edited by Zilch*