SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted JJH 086 I think it was? white seriesII 33 near Chatswood/Willougby - was in teh 31

seen him in chatswood aswell, he was at the pizza cruise, only recently got the car, nice bloke, not sure who he is on the forums tho...

lol i was waiting for a post in here to see who it was that was yelling out to me

i love the cross be it in the clubs or in the car

looked like you weren't drinking enough dude, you were still standing when i saw ya :domokun:

yeah its a good place. yeah mate i was sober as i drove in so it was all good. man gota love mates that work for engery australia free parking in sub stations so noone can touch me car.

yeah its a good place. yeah mate i was sober as i drove in so it was all good. man gota love mates that work for engery australia free parking in sub stations so noone can touch me car.

thats gotta be one of the most ingenous parking tricks i've ever heard of.... :domokun:

*runs off to find someone that works for energy australia*

where do you the sticker from?

ive seen a few on the rd, i like it :domokun:

Unless you can read chinese there's this site www.taobao.com that sells basically everything c

onversion rate is 1 Aus Dollar = 6 Chinese Ren Ming Bi (People's Credit)

on the other hand if you can't then there's always eBay

eBay transformers decal

mine looks similar to those except they are 3M reflective which are the best quality stickers in the world.

I got a 1 metre long POLICE sticker for the doors as well but not so sure if it's against the law or not

so I haven't put them on yet, does anyone know?

Edited by POLICE

where do you the sticker from?

ive seen a few on the rd, i like it :domokun:

Few shops around sell em, seen at the motoquipe and autobarn in Mt druitt just to name a few

not my cup of tea, but I'd prolly go decepticon If I had to pick

Also spotted my old R33 again! Gave the driver a wave but don't think she's on the forums

Spotted myself being held up in the daily grind by a white R33, looked like 17s, getting put on the back of a towie in Sans Souci.

Hopefully all is well :) Definately wouldnt of been a crash, must of been car troubles..

Went out for lunch, saw a black 32 in hornsby near the bowling alley, it then followed me to waitara maccas... plates were GTS-25T or something along those lines... i was the idiot in the merc waving my arm out the window :rofl:

Also saw a blue 34 GTR pretty much as I passed pymble pub, plates BNR34... Very nice lookin car! :O again, I was the idiot in the merc waving and honking :D

Went out for lunch, saw a black 32 in hornsby near the bowling alley, it then followed me to waitara maccas... plates were GTS-25T or something along those lines... i was the idiot in the merc waving my arm out the window :rofl:

Also saw a blue 34 GTR pretty much as I passed pymble pub, plates BNR34... Very nice lookin car! :O again, I was the idiot in the merc waving and honking :D

i've seen that GTR around Lindfield a few times aswell....he never waves :)