SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted many skylines the last few days.. i cant remember anything so i snapped as many as i could :laugh::)

The photos are, in the following order, from

Thursday - west I think

Friday - Warringah Parkway, near The Parkway

Friday - Warriewood, Pittwater Rd

Saturday - Palmer Street, Woolloomooloo

Saturday - can't remember

post-3612-1198555111_thumb.jpg

post-3612-1198555139_thumb.jpg

post-3612-1198555162_thumb.jpg

post-3612-1198555186_thumb.jpg

post-3612-1198555208_thumb.jpg

alright spotted a blue r34 gtr yesterday arvo while i was at the greengate. spotted a maron 33 up the coast today near blue haven and on my way home spotted a black 32 gtr on the old road while i was givin my work ute a run.

Friday - Warringah Parkway, near The Parkway

I was around that area on Thursday, doing my Christmas shopping, but looking at the photos you didn't see me.

I've finally put my SAU sticker on my car, all I need to do now is to stop drinking long enough to drive my car around for it to be spotted lol

spotted "cmytoy" r34 gtr vspec II

cruised next to him and gave him thumbs up

i remembered when that guy had a turbo swift GTi running 11s on street tyres. can't imagine wat crazy number this GTR is doing now :)

spotted a few drunk membersd!

corinne, dave, sh@ub, andoooooooo, spannnnna annnnna and georgie!

w0000000000000000t!!!1

lol... I was wayyy past drunk hunny!

Spotted an R33 GTR parked behind me at the Bathurst Cinema tonight.

Hey Terminal - That was me. I was all like "Holy Sh!t", "WTF", "Awesome" - as I pulled in. My wife gives me the "You have totally lost it" look and I had to explain the history of the Stagia to her.

Was hope'in to catch you after the flick.

Spotted a few R33s in my travels today, black R33 12ish at Mt Kuringai, a black and yellow greddy stickered R33 at a mechanics in Harbord as well as a Silver one, rego CONTRA at the same place and a purple R33 with veilside rear wing, may have been a GTR with a girl driving it this evening at Palm beach, can't remember plates. I was in the black R33 series 1 :thumbsup: