SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a black R34 in liverpool today. Plates were EVL34R. Way to go, do you realise you almost hit a ute that was stopped at a set of lights while you were driving like an idiot. Thanks for making P plate drivers look even worse in the public's eyes.

Saw the famous DRDOOF again today. Driving on Mona Vale Road at around 2.30. You probably didn't notice or remember but I was in a white Peugeot 206 with P plates on. I was tempted to wave at you as I went by, but you may have been like WTF. Haha.

Whilst on a epic trip to otomoto's new location at ingleburn spotted a midnight purple R33 GTR with chrome wheels, can't recall the plates. Also several R34 coupes they didn't see me both were driving across intersections whilst i was in traffic.

A light purple with "chrome" or "reflective" effect in the paint total custom job with a stealth wing once again no plates but it was near the nissan dealership at liverpool i think.

Then later on this arvo on the way up the coast spotted a Silver R32 GTR on beecroft rd pretty sure you waved, i did return the wave but inside the car lol.

Spotted a black R34 in liverpool today. Plates were EVL34R. Way to go, do you realise you almost hit a ute that was stopped at a set of lights while you were driving like an idiot. Thanks for making P plate drivers look even worse in the public's eyes.

ahahahha GOOD ONE DARKO!

Saw the famous DRDOOF again today. Driving on Mona Vale Road at around 2.30. You probably didn't notice or remember but I was in a white Peugeot 206 with P plates on. I was tempted to wave at you as I went by, but you may have been like WTF. Haha.

haha, I love a good random wave :down:

I spotted COG51E out the front of Bambinos, then I spotted Dave infront of me :cool:

I set off someones car alarm there too...

on the way to airport this arvo at like 5 along epping rd a silver v35 coupe turning off epping rd into the street where epping boys high is then 5 mins later a black v35 with infinity badging and black rims turning into the street where woolworths/petrol is on the corner. Was all stealth like in a red saab.

i'll answer lol... i am almost 100% sure it is the bodyform 32 gtr either that or a remarkable copy.

Chris, dam i missed the car show on sunday, one ep i do miss is the one that has some sau'ers or skylines i take it in it.

Spotted a Nice looking White 33 GTR/White Rims on lane cove rd just past Victoria Rd tonight - Plates were QLD plates - SYK-R33 I think? Also had SAU sticker on rear window.. I was in the Black 33 GTS-T.

Edited by Bokzed