SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a black r32 at tempe tyres today bout 1pm with sau sticker on front windscreen, number plate GTS 72L

hot looking car

Also spotted R33 GTR with blue plates saying Godzilla in west pymble this arvo peak time.

That would be pezhead

Spotted MYR34A dirving home yesterday... I gave you a thumbs up as I went past in my celica but I don't know if you saw it... then I sat infront of you for a bit :ermm:

That would be pezhead

Ah thats him. I forgot his sau username hahha

I spotted a white r33 gtst on f3 going north around 9:30am

and a silver r33 gtst going south at around 8:00pm at the road works.

That would be pezhead

Spotted MYR34A dirving home yesterday... I gave you a thumbs up as I went past in my celica but I don't know if you saw it... then I sat infront of you for a bit :sick:

OMG Doof, i thought that was you! Wasn't sure whether you were giving props to the blue falcon done up or me... then when i figured it twas u i new it was me for sure! BTW: any update on feddies?

Spotted a Silver V35 today with trade plate dumping the clutch while coming out the servo in blacktown, idiot.

probably blacktown auto salvage guy there, went there to look at an s15 while back and he drifted it with me in the car and hit the gutter and stuffed the rear supports lol.... epic fail

oh and then i went for a skyline from somewhere else lol

spotted a black r32 at tempe tyres today bout 1pm with sau sticker on front windscreen, number plate GTS 72L

hot looking car

Hey, thats my number plate.. but my car is gun metal grey and the sticker is on the back windscreen :happy:

I was there getting my rear guards rolled. You should have come and said hi!

probably blacktown auto salvage guy there, went there to look at an s15 while back and he drifted it with me in the car and hit the gutter and stuffed the rear supports lol.... epic fail

oh and then i went for a skyline from somewhere else lol

lol, what noob,

did a pretty decent one wheel smoke show, almost took out old mate behind him on the bike.

Hey, thats my number plate.. but my car is gun metal grey and the sticker is on the back windscreen :banana:

I was there getting my rear guards rolled. You should have come and said hi!

opps, lol god i have a bad memory lol, i woulda stopped and had a chat but i was running late to a performance at the symore centre.... pretty crappy show though...