SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

LOL my mate u took for a spin last time said to me ur car was the fastest car hes ever been in before when u had ur high-flow

Its gonna hammer soooo hard when its done...the power ull have after its done would probably kill him hahaha

On Wednesday night went out to see " Love the beast" at blacktown drive-ins spotted plenty of o'l skool ford GT's and other muscle cars, There were 2 other skylines waved to the guy in the silver R34 and the other was a R31 sedan with P plates....

1.) Spotted Midnight purple R34 GT-R heading Northbound North parramatta Thursday 12/3/09 around 4:00pm

2.) spotted Black R34 GT-R, with carbon fibre bonnet no# plate "BEAST" or "BEA5T" with aftermarket wheels... driver was an old aussie guy in his 50's.

Spotted Albert (SHENG) down at Dahtone Racing the other day...Coming along veeeeery nicely man if i must say :) its gonna tear ass hahaha

ohhh no.. i sense sarcasm :D

Spotted a white R33 S2 on the m4 this arvo, and a couple of 4doors near liverpool

and also this

Photo019.jpg

hahahh i spotrted smokey today on the m4

and a couple of thoer peiople ive forgototn th e gtrs not that lewo profle really

btw im wathcing smokei an dtjhe banedit atm its pretyt funny. is that where yiou got your name frmo mate?