SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted my dad and myself getting spoken to by highway patrol at the Dural car was behind maccas, aparently we were doing 70 in a 60 zone up the hill on new line road, he recons he first saw us at 90 going up the same hill but only clocked 70 with his radar mounted on the side of his car with heavy traffic around..... somehow we were breaking the law so bad that he let us of???? go figure, still if I was in the R33 i'd be posting a "help me I got defected" post instead of this. That or he would have pulled out the street racing thing... anyway got nothing because there was nothing wrong, probably just wanted to look at the cars closer or something

Spotted MSR331 today at around 3.15 going along Gov. Maq Drive just off the Hume hwy at Warrick Farm.

Pink 33 with skylines australia website on the back window.

Hey dat was me didnt c u, Hi :D

Spotted heaps of skylines over the xmas holidays. Saw these 2 cruising together in qld...WPN33 and WPN26. Very nice.

post-28482-1262785060_thumb.jpg post-28482-1262785145_thumb.jpg

Saw this 33 aswell. Had united nissan club sticker. Guessing the plates go with it.

post-28482-1262785328_thumb.jpg

And also saw this stolen-looking-falcon with a car trailer dumped in a ditch on top of a tree.

post-28482-1262785254_thumb.jpg

Oh and i saw NUR (Dave) and his mate in his 35 GTR near Kempsey. Was an odd place to bump into someone.

spotted r35 gtr last night in the cross with the plates gtr 888

saw him aswell, plus a whole lot of non turbo and gtt's ect... badged up as GTR's aswell in the cross

spotted a black R35 today in pyrmont, he parked, went into IGA and bought a bunch of flowers, plate was "R35 GOD". I'd have to say that was the nicest/cleanest R35 ive ever seen.