SAU Community

Rezz`s Post-Nismo Festival Giveaway...

Rezz

Coffee in a can! :D

I dunno about aus, but I've never seen coffee in a can in England. Thought it was pretty weird at first, but now I think its kinda cool - I have a hot drinks machine a few metres from my house, so often it's quicker to run to the machine for a hot coffee than it is to actually make one myself! :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss Coffee > *.coffee :D:) :)

Vending machines ROCK :) Great in winter too... Hold it in your hands for 10 minutes whilst waiting for the train to warm yourself up, and then drink it! :)

Also on the point of the girls in Japan,

I noticed that unlike in Aus, they all still give the best they can looks wise whether they look ordinary or hot. Unlike here... they give up once they think they dont look so good! LOL.

thanks heaps zanda.......awesome pic of my model on that site....two door tho...have a scan thru there is a few 2door pix too.......

i got told by the gf (its her computer) no more downloading as i have run up 87% of her d/l's......i fear i am now out of the running :'(

The Japanese superbike pecking order..

People with an interest in motorcycles hailing from the land of the rising sun may be interested in this.....

Traditionally, since the 1970's, the four Japanese motorcycle companies (but particularly suzuki, kawasaki, and honda) have competed with each other to have the biggest, fastest, most awesome flag ship model. In the early to mid 1990's, the kawasaki ZZR-1100 was the fastest, capable of exceeding 285kmh. Soon Honda brought their successor to the market, named the CBR1100XX "Blackbird". Seeing this, Suzuki cleverly named their response the GSXR1300 "Hayabusa", a bird of prey which hunts and eats other birds, in particular the Blackbird (which it presumably finds tasty).

Kawasaki finally responded with their challenger, named the ZX-12R "Ninja".

After the release of the 185HP, 200mph+ capable ZX-12R, at an international conference of dealers, and after a few beers, a japanese representative of Kawasaki heavy industries revealed why the ZX-12R was named "Ninja". In ancient times, the prospective Ninja, in a show of stealth, skill and bravado during training, would capture the elusive Hayabusa, and bake them into small pie-like pastries... :)