SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

pretty sure i spotted p1r8tr at bp this mornign if so when did you get your p's dude cars looking good

Yeah, that was me. Sorry i didn't say hi or anything, i'd had a rough morning and wasn't in the greatest of moods. I've had my P's for about a month now, and the car since Nov 25th. Yours is looking good too, i was admiring it through the glass as i paid.

Also think i spotted Andrew (VeilsideR33) on the way to Chisholm, car sounded nice!

spotted a STAAAA GEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH at tuggas today at about 4:30. i think it was terminal (silver, mags). and then a black 33 with gold rims in tuggas aswell and then a maroon R33 down the road at the local tennis club.

Spotted all yesterday, silver 32gts-t with white rims in civic and then a white 33 gts-t huge wing at like 4:30, then at about 2 45 a white 33 with white rims driving into kingston, and then a gun metal 33 gts-t driving towards manuka, and last but not least the bay side blue 34 gtr in woden *drools*

Oh, something a ford owner would be unfamilar to LOL!

He he he

We is all good man. Sorry if I you thought I was starten to crank up. Jez havin a stir.

Come over, say hi and I'll show you my ride at the Hawker Formal Wednesday eve. Hopefully Ed will work the prob out by then and she's running hard again.

Takin the piss out is fun with mates, especially if there drivin fordz or commonwhores. Veilside will find out sooooon if he sells his 33 for an olden.

SILENCE!! i will non of this commonwhore baggery!!! they are perfectly good and respectable buckets of crap that are able to keep up with the fastest motorised moped's on the road and when properly modified have handling equal to that of the best double decker buses in the world!!!!

im currently doing this resume now richard, is there anyway i can make a bar monkey that hates his job translate into worlds greatest i.t guy?

Sheezus - easier to turn water into Burboun. If you can do that then I'll turn your resume in to the best 500 sheets of I.T paperwork you'll ever use....lol

Send it to [email protected] when you get it together and we'll see wot we can do.

SILENCE!! i will non of this commonwhore baggery!!! they are perfectly good and respectable buckets of crap that are able to keep up with the fastest motorised moped's on the road and when properly modified have handling equal to that of the best double decker buses in the world!!!!

im currently doing this resume now richard, is there anyway i can make a bar monkey that hates his job translate into worlds greatest i.t guy?

Spotted: Black 33 in cruise mode being tuned whilst giving me alift home. Thanks Ewen.:rant:

Spotted: White GTR running on fumes heading off to BP Struggle town. Nik :rant:

Spoofed: One hot babe wearing red strapless in tha back of my silver skyline going to the formal at the Museum yesterday. Ignitor needs replacing after two pecks on cheek:aroused: .

yes sinista she was alright one of the better girls there u should set me up

however she was not as good as a girl at the formal the night before nice red dress that blew up very high did not leave much to the imagination it was very good no complaints

she was a glamour....

she was stunning no doubt about it.

did you get petrol at the QBN bp nik? i went to fill up this arvo as my tank was bone dry at bp in phillip, no premium so i bought a bottle of octane booster and used unleaded, car feels like the turbo was removed by secret engine gnomes while i went in to pay...sooooo slow and soooo crap to drive. i think its part of the governments new plan to phase out performance cars, simply cut off all premium fuel, make our cars crap to drive and eventually we'll just give up on them.