SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I seen a silver R33 last night at about 5:10 on Long gully Rd heading towards hume. Pretty sweet. I waved but got none back (from what I could see)

Sorry buddy, saw you at the last minute and tried to get a wave back but only succeeded in making the guy behind you wonder why the hell I was waving at him.

spotted blue astra in braddon this arvo, "TOYOTA RACING DEVELOPMENT" sticker on the rear quarter window, NISMO on spoiler, HOLDEN RACING TEAM on the rear window. he painted the goodyear imprint on his front set of tyres with whiteout, and the same to his dunlop pair of rubbers on the rear. some chinese writing here and there too

definately was one of those international-student-mobile cars....cockhead.

Edited by GTS_DUY

Spotted a D*ck head in a white R33 a couple of days ago trying to drift his car (badly) at the end of my street....

I know exactly who it is but for now they shall remain nameless...

This is a warning though! If you do that Sh!t in or around my street again I will report your rego to the cops (and it only takes one complaint for your car to made to go over the Dickson pits) because I have no time for idiot hoons who give the rest of us a bad name!

I agree with you there. Unlike many of the 'bland brigade' in Canberra, I appreciate performance cars and enjoy driving to the Max!. I just dont like the inconsiderates who decide that a suburban street is the place to do it with all the risks inherent, such as bike riders, pedestrians and kids, not to mention that there are a shitload of trees, powerpoles and houses!.

Guys, get out and drive some real roads. Drive down Kangaroo Valley. Try a brisk run up Macquarie Pass on a misty, rainy day without traction control. Take a trip out to Gunning via Sutton.....there are plenty of places to have fun, and if you want to drift, take it out to Wakefield and go nuts! :lol:

Spotted a gloria going through woden, this you CEF11E?

Yep that would be me...

No chance of doing any covert ops in the gloria. :D everyone will know it's me :) I don't think there are any other glorias in canberra. I have only ever seen one other in sydney.