SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a silver 33 with a carbon bonnet, had a bit of primer up one side too, might have had a widebody conversion done or something.

spotted a white 4dr R33 GTS & a black R32 GTST with huge FMIC on the hume/federal driving back to canberra today

just spotted a V12 Vanquish, YES!!! A VANQUISH!, going towards civic along commonwealth ave at around 11.30am.... i want one!!!

Was it dark green? i saw what i thought was one last night along belconnen way. maybe it was indeed...

I am dissapointed I have had my skyline now for 2 weeks and would of thought that someone on here would of spotted me but still i have not been spotted come on guys some one spot me. i drive a white r33 gts-t that sits super low and has 18" chrome rims with a front mount and modified series 1.5 front bar :( and i spend alot of time around civic. my display pic is my car.

Spotted...

two tone 33 with multispoke rims at Chisholm shops around 1pm..

black series 1 33.. and the roundabout of Athlon and Sulwood.. either that thing was non turbo... or something wrong.

white 4dr 32 in Gowrie, wine red 33 with front bar somewhere.

another black 33 series 1 in isabella round 5pm..

and prob more.. few skylines out today.

Edited by SkyGTRline

Hiya Sl33ky - u have to travel out Southside Aiite!, where the SAU population is - even Wodes. Then you can be certain to be scene :P Northside and City - Meh ..... LMAO

Edited by Sinista32

Spotted Sauce the other day, can't miss that fro. I too spotted that red 34GT-T with GT wing at J-Racing today when I dropped in. Looks mint!!

Sorry Mick I didn't see you but yeah I was cruising around Fyshwick this arvo.