SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

saw a white R32 leaving fyshwick at about 5pm and a falcon ute hit the back of a truck on townsville street at about 12pm, did a good job of wrecking the front of it!

Spotted ladybytes on the parkway today.

Yes I was the bike...

I realised who you were after you tooted and waved, I'll try to keep an eye out now I know what your bike looks like.

saw a white R32 leaving fyshwick at about 5pm and a falcon ute hit the back of a truck on townsville street at about 12pm, did a good job of wrecking the front of it!

that was me. the 32 that is, not the ute. woah, i haven't been on here for yonks.

saw a white 32 gtr turning from phillip to hindmarsh and a 32 looked like a gtr going down the parksway towards belco both at bout 5:50pm, both nice looking cars

spotted friggin WRX's... everywhere! don't know why, but I just seemed to be constantly surrounded by them today!

spotted a black R32 going past Babar tonight

a purple R33 at Drakeford/Athlon intersection, and was also behind a white R31 with 3 digit plates at the same intersection.

oh and there's always a grey R31 with R31 Club sticker near my house but today there was a 2-tone 4-door R33 there as well (Kambah).

yesterday spotted Lady Bytes and Tuk Tuk driving to the hill climb at 7am along Lanyon Drive. i was in the grey Impreza, so i didn't bother waving....

I didnt know you were gay???

jk

saw LadyBytes out at the hill climb yesterday as well, looks like fun! and also saw a maroon r33 with chromes at the cotter yesterday arvo at round 4

I saw your car come in and didn't see you get out or know who you were... you should have come and said hello :P

White 33(?) followed me from Calwell playing fields today, different looking kit/bonnet... looked great in the rearview mirror, tried to wave, but know the tint is pretty dark.

I was in Steady's R34.