SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

CORRECT YOU ARE, RICHARD. lol.

Also just parking the van now (on the street again, sigh) and I noticed mirror glass all over the road and some pieces of plastic. f**king sigh, looks like the dream boats are smashing more mirrors on the same f**king street. My god!

umm...maybe 5:15 or thereabouts? Can't remember haha, I was in the bright orange van next to you on Athllon.

Trozzle,

I believe we spotted each other this morning coming out onto Barr Smith? Gave each other a wave.

White R34 GTT driving past the convention centre towards civic yesterday about 5:30pm looked nice :)

silver R33 GTS-T (with a GTR badge) parked up from Qbn rego office

white R33 with GTR wing on state circle near DFAT buildings (needs a wash :) ) about 8:45am

Silver R33 GTS-T driving past customs house towards conventino centre this morning about 9:00am

Edited by DAN00H

White R34 GTT driving past the convention centre towards civic yesterday about 5:30pm looked nice :)

silver R33 GTS-T (with a GTR badge) parked up from Qbn rego office

white R33 with GTR wing on state circle near DFAT buildings (needs a wash :) ) about 8:45am

Silver R33 GTS-T driving past customs house towards conventino centre this morning about 9:00am

Always seeing 33's outside work as above.

Regularly see a white 34gtr in queanbo on footy training nights?