SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a white R33, wingless, with chromish rims on the Barton this arv about 3:40pm.

Gave him a wave and showed him my rear end.

Also spotted JimmyS yesterday and again today, dropping borrowed parts back to me. Nice, honest young fella.

Glad to meet / help you out mate. :thumbsup:

spotted a clean silver R32 on tillyard drive at about 9:45, i think it was a four door although i may be wrong.

Also spotted Not a Pulsars R33 in his drive way and it was good to finally meet a fellow SAU member :action-smiley-069:

Spotted a black 33 parked at the pool in Queanbehole he just pulled up as I did.

Also just behind me was a 4 door 33 with what possible was a nismo sticker across the front window?

The four door with the nismo sticker is mine. Didn't notice you guys though... 4door = 1love

Spotted a dark blue R33 with chopped up front bumper bar and bootlid wing drag racing a red commodore up to a pedestrian crossing (!) in Queanbeyan, which is just the sort of arse-hattery i'd expect to see there.

I firmly believe there is a time and a place to have a bit of fun behind the wheel and that was neither the time, nor the place. I'm pretty sure the pedestrians around you would agree. I hope like hell that when you both have your eventual accidents, you only remove your idiotic selves from the gene pool and not anyone unlucky enough to be around you. People like you give the rest of us a bad name.

Seen a neat looking blue V35 coupe in Queanbeyan today just after 2:30pm parked near the Woolies servo - plates started with KW....

Also seen a black C34 S1 Stagea at Jax Quickfit in Fyshwick earlier today around 11:30am. It had very green wheels - RS4-S's Stag I'm guessing. Looked great.

Spotted (some time ago, just never logged in) a grey R32 GTR that lives 2 houses down from me in Banks, I believe it belongs to anfanee but could be mistaken :)

Also seen a black C34 S1 Stagea at Jax Quickfit in Fyshwick earlier today around 11:30am. It had very green wheels - RS4-S's Stag I'm guessing. Looked great.

Series2 ;). Thanks, it's filthy! Hasn't been cleaned since I put the wheels on. I think I may have talked wheels/offsets with you once at jax?

Series2 ;). Thanks, it's filthy! Hasn't been cleaned since I put the wheels on. I think I may have talked wheels/offsets with you once at jax?

Doh! :blush: I saw a Series 2 and I meant to write S2 but somehow it ended up as S1.......

Yeah that would've been me you spoke to about the wheels. You did mention you owned a Stag, I just hadn't made the connection. As for the wheels, I now know what size I'm getting but still need to save some more money.

Cheers