SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

The only "racing" you're allowed to do is a "Rosie Race". This is where you see an R34 GTR in your street and you go to accelerate and change gears - the catch to this is you have to crunch a gear by mistake and feel like a total idiot.

Yep I'm with you ... lets leave racing/speeding out of the vocab ...

BUT .. spotted (from a distance) a very clean looking G.M Grey 32, wingless on Wentworth Ave this afternoon a little after 4 heading towards the city, looked nice from what I saw.

no drama's Andrew (33gtst)

just don't talk speeding up/racing other cars on public roads

yea no worries :)

saw that white 35 twice today... he must work there, was gone by 5pm

I have never actually anyone's car off this forum on the roads... except miks 32 and robs 33 - 31 in their garages haha

I like to accrue my spotting, so as follows;

-Every day i see a black r33 s2 parked on gladstone st fyshwick with a weird arse cannon that looks like 80% of ther tip had been cut off

-White R34, stock, high clean on drakeford passing from maswon to woden see it a few arvos a week

-saw that yellow r34 with the datsun badge at calwell shops when i was rocking up. just fitted the RF FMIC and usually my bumper clears the kerb but the bottom if the hose clamp just scraped and he gave me a weird look.

-Saw a grey R32 GTR at Bruce CIT campus two tuesdays ago, we passed each other i gave him the "cool r32 GTR dude stare" and he gave me the "Nice boat non GTR person"

-Saw a sweet White R31 with wide steelies must have been 16 x 8 -10 or 16 x 9 +0 looked banging

had a chuckle at this

-Saw a grey R32 GTR at Bruce CIT campus two tuesdays ago, we passed each other i gave him the "cool r32 GTR dude stare" and he gave me the "Nice boat non GTR person"

-Every day i see a black r33 s2 parked on gladstone st fyshwick with a weird arse cannon that looks like 80% of ther tip had been cut off

-White R34, stock, high clean on drakeford passing from maswon to woden see it a few arvos a week

-saw that yellow r34 with the datsun badge at calwell shops when i was rocking up. just fitted the RF FMIC and usually my bumper clears the kerb but the bottom if the hose clamp just scraped and he gave me a weird look.

-Saw a sweet White R31 with wide steelies must have been 16 x 8 -10 or 16 x 9 +0 looked banging

I always see that black 33 in fyshwick, weird exhaust I do agree..

And that yellow. 34 in calwell I see every Friday

Silver S2 R33 with P plate near Aranda at 5:20pm.

Silver S2 R33 no P plate in Curtin at 5:30pm.

Aranda -> curtin in 10mins that time of day...good effort

had a chuckle at this

Haha me too

I didn't notice that !! your car must fly!

Its easy to do with the speed limits, if your down the bushy end of bindubi but I woulda thought there would be a decent amount of those awesome public servant type drivers around