SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Was GTR goodness for all tonight

Spotted at least 4 in the City.

Ended up driving around a bit with GZ R33 and a Black R32 GTR with Bronze wheels and Amaru...was phat, apart from me driving my daily hack :)

Yeah good fun, we will have to do it again.

Spotted 4 R33's in about 10 mins yesterday, first was a Silver SII at the speed hump on Learmonth drive, kambah, waved, got one back :D , then i saw a Wine Red 33 get a lil "tail happy" onto athlon drive near tuggeranong pool, then there was a 4door 33 a few cars ahead of me on athlon near the tuggeranong markets, and another Wine Red one waiting at the lights next to Repco

And they tell me these are rare cars :looney:

spotted a white R33 coupe going past Babar at Woden on Saturday night, also a dark green one...never seen that colour before, looked like the s14 colour?

spotted very nice white R33 going past the deaking shops and left onto commonwealth av at about 3:45 this arvo, i was about 100m behind you chasing to catch up but the bogan in a volvo in front of me decided that going under the speed limit would more enjoyable for everyone else stuck behind him.

:)

also spotted pretty much every retarded driver in canberra(thats alot) going home today at about 3:45. i kept getting shafted by buses and dic*s going under the speed limit and in the right lane :(

Much Skyline spotting last night-Amaru was the only one I can put a name to the car;there was also a red R32 GTS-T w/FMIC and no rear wing "having a nudge" up Lonsdale Street,plus a "Auto Salon'd" luminescent pink slammed R33 GTS-T,some silver R33's,a black R34 GT-T...the list goes on! I didn't have my car out last night-pity! Hope you all had fun,dammit!

the red r32 was me. glad i have been spotted

i know its not a skyline but.....

along hegney (chisholm for those that dont know) there is a blacxk slivia that looks like it has hit a pole on the drivers side then flipped onto the roof around the passengers side. didn't look to nice after the accident but damn nice rims on there :(