SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted an R34 GT-T,wingless and yellow,with white wheels(I think I've mentioned the same car a few motnths ago...)boosting thru. braddon last night.

Waved @ Amaru's car as we first got into Lonsdale Street-dude:when's the car going under the knife?!

And a white R32 w/black rims and a full rollcage joined in some "spirited cuising" home along Canberra Ave. with a few of us last night.Without giving up too much attention grabbing info',I know the drivers' name is Phil-and ,if he's on the forums-drop me a line!Neat l'il beastie!

jayson yea the R34 GT-T has to be the one thats always outside transact building the guy seems like a bit of a tool ??? may be wrong but was in the lift once and i just asked so its a GT-T and he was like yea. in a voice like why the **** are you asking ??? anyways it is an ok car though i guess

Waved @ Amaru's car as we first got into Lonsdale Street-dude:when's the car going under the knife?!

Seems you spot me religiously every Friday night in braddon :( its about the only time of the week I take the car out hehe... car goes under the knife on Monday so it will be at Ed's for an indefinate amount of time :( (clutch arrived, still waiting on those damned camshafts, and some other stuff coming with the camshafts).

I hope to see all of you fellas at the syndicate dyno day next week too, 28th august, 10:30am at autotech services.

Spotted a white R32 in Queenbeyan, the driver was watching the car as he went past, i waved but dont think he really cared. was probably getting over the shock of seeing my mum behind the wheel...  

was probably me. the 32 have a kit on but stock wheels? thats me. i see lots of r33's around queanbeyan and i try to wave to some but im usually taking off when i see em.

spotted: last night, turning off into a side street from knoke av in gordon, a nice sounding wine red R33, i was going straight but turned left so i could have another look lol, i was in my mums excel though so he wouldnt have noticed me.

also spotted this morning, stock black R33 cruising down namatjira dr. could have been leech's dad driving? not sure though.

and on drakeford dr heading city bound a very clean wine red R32.

also spotted this morning, stock black R33 cruising down namatjira dr. could have been leech's dad driving? not sure though.

wtf i highly doubt it i have only let him drive the car once hehe i think u mean p1ater :( where is namatjira dr the only place i have been is between my house and g/fs :D

Spotted: today, sinista at traffic lights of drakeford and erindale drive turning left while I was turning right, both flashed out lights and waved.. car looks mean as!

Also, spotted black 32 on william hovell heading away from belco, gave us a wave. :(

jayson yea the R34 GT-T has to be the one thats always outside transact building the guy seems like a bit of a tool ??? may be wrong but was in the lift once and i just asked so its a GT-T and he was like yea. in a voice like why the **** are you asking ??? anyways it is an ok car though i guess

the dewinged R34 GT-T with white wheels pulled up behind me at the lights. gave him a big wave out the window: nothing.

yea that guy is he thinks hes the mac daddy of mac daddys :D

anyways on um monday i spotted a R33 with like racing lines/decals stragiht over the top of the car i wasent a huge fan of it but it was getting dark so i couldnt see it properly it was a yellow one.

also when going along the main oxley road and spotted a black r32 gts-t

spotted on monday evening a black R33 behind me driving my dads statesman, just b4 the turn onto the yellow tunnel on the parkway heading tuggers bound. stayed behing us for a bit then gave it a blast passed me just after the tunnel.

also spotted my car getting towed this arvo after fu**ing it up pretty good, ive wrecked the battery, may have fried the ECU, alternator and starter motor, plus some other stuff.

Then the front bar getting snapped as it was put on the truck........i swear to god tow truck companys must HATE me!!! thats 2 in a few weeks......ITS A NIZMO BAR FFS!!!!!!!!!! im gonna cry !!!! ive had it!!!!!!!