SAU Community

Wheel Fitment

that grey s14 actually sits very well however only the 1 crap photo was posted if u check it out on hellaflush.com it looks quite good but s14s have a crappy rear bar and make it looks like dogs balls. Luke ur fitment is good but geeze sir you could hide a boeing 747 under your car..

P1170004.jpg

P1170003.jpg

P1170008.jpg

not the best pics but all wheels are inline rear runs a fair bit of camber to tuck the top in but 18x10 +20 fits nicely i still have enough traction tyre stretching is not as bad as suggested above within reason. i'd go lower but at 70mm off the ground not much room to move already kinda hard to drive around :banana:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fitment:

my350z_20070929_nightshots_09.jpg

It's as flush as I can get with the stock camber/unrolled guards. However, I am still running a decent tyre size (255 front, 285 rear) and even on the track at full lateral load I don't touch.

I'd like the car to sit lower, but in Sydney that's not an option if I want to keep my lower bodywork intact.

carpark pics are tough with the graffiti etc was that actually in melb?

Yeah, but I've heard they've demolished that carpark now.

Melbourne has the best graf, at least in locations that are easily car accessible.

your car is tough as i say lower it will set it off soo much bit of under scraping is ok :banana:

I have to get mega angle at 1km/hr up my driveway right now to get it into the garage. I have a rule that I should always be able to get my car into my home without damaging the car.

If I move to a location in Sydney that has reasonable driveways and no speed humps, or down to Melbourne, I'll probably drop it half an inch. But, right now, my car is as low as it can go where scraping the front lip/undercarriage is only occasional.

isnt that mexican. just the angle of the shot. Was just toying around with a 20mm spacer. 18x10 -2

heres one with 18x10 +18. 235/40/18

that looks phat!!!!!!!!!!!

love the black and white combination

but it must be hard keeping that baby clean :down: