• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while I'm at it, here's the daily...

3411412010_45fbdd1f01.jpg

3410600977_f8c896383d.jpg

3411414688_efc6a4ab30.jpg

and for shits n giggles...

3411414030_fefd61cd32.jpg

fronts are 18x8.5 +35 sporting 215/40/18's with a 15mm bolt on spacer to bring it out flush.

rears are 18x9.5 +35 sporting 225/40/18's.

nice n sedate with just a peek of rim out of the guards. fenders are rolled, inner wheel guard malleted, and tyres slightly stretched so there's no scrubbing. not too gangster, doesn't attract the wrong attention.

Much done to it?

One of my old man's C2's

911013.jpg

Dude your old mans car is awesome , original whale tail , damn that things low , i rebuilt mine from the ground up spent 50k , massive turbos , fully adustable rear spoiler , red leather interior , will eat skylines for breakfast , have been tail happy a few times around corners and intersections, lethal car to drive when motor is above rear wheels - FUN ! PM me some more pics :)

you'd be suprised man, a lot of people put a card in their wheels to show fitment

lol.. yeh they do it to show there fitment not there tyre stretch. using the card shows how tight it is/flush..

im not sure whats so funny pepsinator, aside from that car needing more low.. his on the right track.

lol.. yeh they do it to show there fitment not there tyre stretch. using the card shows how tight it is/flush..

im not sure whats so funny pepsinator, aside from that car needing more low.. his on the right track.

yah i agree but those rims are :thumbsup: