SAU Community

skyline hatred *sob* brutalised :(

good news, spent the whole day driving around looking for spare rear taillights. Average cost were around $220-$250 e.a which is a bitch. Lucklily i got a good bargin for $100 which was same colour as my car but the botton part of the tailights was broken. I had to replace the bottom section with my tailight, boy it was a nightmare to take off. Glued like a mother ****er. there was a point i was gonna give up, even 4 different spare part places said, ill have to get both set of lights replaced.

So the left side is all sweet now just good as new for $100. :D

Now just for the right side.

Any one out there have andy right taillight sitting at home?

ill post in WTB as of now too.

thx

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to get a lot of nails in my tyres from exactly the same kind of neighbours when I parked next to my gf's house. They think they own the public road! The first few times they let all the air out of my tyres, then they started doing the nails, propping them up under the tyre while I was parked, I started kicking them out before I drove away and then they started stabbing the sidewalls, so then I introduced myself to the neighbours son... stopped altogether.

• 1 month later...

just few weeks ago i read a thread about

"breakinging into a skyline" didnt really read it all, just few post,

Now it has gotten me thinking like crazy.

how did they break in my car without and damage.

no keyhole damage, no panel/door damage,

asked the tower dude and he said, anyone who knows there shit can get a hold of some

'keylock' shit, some device that can open anydoor?

not sure

bahhhhhhhhhhh

I was wondering this the other day when i took my car to an exhaust shop to have some exhaust parts fitted and made.

While there the car was on the hoist with the key in the ignition. The alarm armed itself, locked the car and wound all the windows up. This happens by design and I know this happens but the shop did not.

Anyway so long story short they had to break into my car. Afterwards i figured out how to do it myself and its so embarissingly easy. I wont say how on here but yeah, a lot can be done to improve security on the average R33.

i guess this is just a lesson for me.

Until it happens to you, you wont do anything about it. Guess it has gotten to me.

I'm at work atm. waiting for a call from mechanic for the $ damage.

Any here can give an estimate how much its going to cost?

Looks like a new ignition will be required. :(

oh...by the pics does it show these guy(s) know their shit?

Knowing exsactly what they were doing?

Gets me thinking 1. they couldnt take it becuase the imobilser was just too good?

2. or a customer in the carpark saw them and made them shit themselves and run? <-- this i think most.

they really wanted the car, because my stereo (face) wasnt stolen nor my boost guages etc.

They were total amatures dude. A pro would not have cut any of those wires. To jump start a non-immobilised R33 only a single wire needs cutting. They didnt even touch that wire by the looks of it.

None of those wires they actually cut wouldve helped them at all. ****ing clowns.

thats fairly average, suprised your alarm didnt stop them from doing it

so the basically hack sawed off the iginition area just to flog the car

thats insane. i dont what else to say.

poor guy

maybe the people who know how to make average R33's security better, i think you should post it so that all the r33 owners here can be aware and prevent this to happen to anyone.

im really sorry to hear that dude i hope everythin turns out beta

I agree, Ive heard of this fault in the R33, Ive tried to get people to PM the method so I can work out a way to prevent it but I havent heard anything more about it.

I would appreciat it if someone can tell us how this is done and what can be done if anything to prevent it.

if they were pros, the dash part below the steering wouldnt be ripped off like that ..

This wasn't a theft attempt, this was pure vandalism.

They ripped apart his steering column and sawed through every wire loom under there purely to piss the owner off.

With the alarm module cable tied like that on the steering column I could have had it running in 2 minutes. This is why the alarms I fit to skylines cannot be seen under the dash!

That was an attempt to steal the car, they are complete idiots and should have their hands cut off. :headshot:

With the alarm module cable tied like that on the steering column I could have had it running in 2 minutes. This is why the alarms I fit to skylines cannot be seen under the dash!

That was an attempt to steal the car, they are complete idiots and should have their hands cut off. :headshot:

If it was an attempt to steal the car, why would they have sawed through every single wire loom in the steering column, and then not steal anything?

I don't think they were trying to steal it. It was probably the same people who fcuked with his car the last time.