SAU Community

East Bear Gts-r Body Kit For R34 Group Buy

Hybrid905

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im keen for a huge list of parts. Got cash waiting, so when it goes ahead let me know.

Mainly need rear bar, GTR front bar (as posted in the last pic), side skirts.

All in plastic to :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Everyone im really sorry that about the massive delay its great to see that alot of people that show interested.

NOW to answer a few simple questions.

1. YES the group buy will still go through

2. Sadly there will be a delay, this is due to myself. as my R34 was involved in an accident which required me to purchase some parts leaving my financial funds a bit low. i have these parts and will be getting the car repaired shortly.

3. if anyone that is still interested in this could please PM me and i will send you my number so you can call me with any questions as lately it has been hard getting to a computer.

Thanks guys

and again SORRY :banana:

Daniel

Edited by Hybrid905

Yeah i believe aero image already have done that in QLD but i dont think he has it ready and he also is impossible to contact

So sad that Aussie companies can't design their own kits and just have to rip off other companies.

• 1 month later...

Hey mate, sorry to hear about your car hey...

Just wanted to confirm if this is still going ahead.

I was interested in the front lip, like this one: http://www.nengun.com/east-bear/front-spoi...ior-term-bumper

and also the LED tail lights..

Also if its still going ahead whats a rough time frame..

Thanks again and good luck with the repair..

Pauly.

• 4 months later...

Just to put a spanner in the works here, and again I'm in new zealand so postage mite be a problem, but I'm about halfway through making full gtr kit for the r34.

Factory fibreglass

front fenders,

front bar and lip,

2 peice side skirts

rear bumper,

50mm widebody rears,

and at a later date a full nismo skirt kit. Could be an option for some who are on a bit more of a budget, and again still not quite finished making moulds. Got couple bits to tidy up. Cost would almost be half that of the eastbear kit, but I couldn't offer a plastic version. PM me if you are interested in any parts, and possibly what parts of auz you live in and could find out quotes on postage

Just to put a spanner in the works here, and again I'm in new zealand so postage mite be a problem, but I'm about halfway through making full gtr kit for the r34.

Factory fibreglass

front fenders,

front bar and lip,

2 peice side skirts

rear bumper,

50mm widebody rears,

and at a later date a full nismo skirt kit. Could be an option for some who are on a bit more of a budget, and again still not quite finished making moulds. Got couple bits to tidy up. Cost would almost be half that of the eastbear kit, but I couldn't offer a plastic version. PM me if you are interested in any parts, and possibly what parts of auz you live in and could find out quotes on postage

sounds great, keep us updated. Some pics would be awesome too

Hey mate am Sydney based and also with the yen being not so good it is a bad idea to buy at this time if you want to order anything let me know if anyone would like to order any east bear parts atm please pm me with the part and where you are from so I can get a

Quote for you asap

Has anyone used the east bear front bar top mole?

It basically goes above the normal GTT front bar so that you can put a GTR hood on.

1_28_07_2006_13_14_Top%20Mole.jpg

If you know about this, how much for the top mole and standard GTR bonnet?

Cheers.

Edited by Jay11

Has anyone used the east bear front bar top mole?

It basically goes above the normal GTT front bar so that you can put a GTR hood on.

1_28_07_2006_13_14_Top%20Mole.jpg

If you know about this, how much for the top mole and standard GTR bonnet?

Cheers.

hey mate i dont believe you can buy it as a separate item it comes part of a set with the front bar

Hey mate, sorry to hear about your car hey...

Just wanted to confirm if this is still going ahead.

I was interested in the front lip, like this one: http://www.nengun.com/east-bear/front-spoi...ior-term-bumper

and also the LED tail lights..

Also if its still going ahead whats a rough time frame..

Thanks again and good luck with the repair..

Pauly.

hey paul,

i can put together an order just pm me with the parts and you the area you need to get them shipped to and i can put together a quote for you.

hey mate i dont believe you can buy it as a separate item it comes part of a set with the front bar

I've gotten a quote from Powerplay Imports for these seperately, so I'm not sure if the above is the case.

Mind, you the quote nearly made me fall off my chair ...

In the picture it's a standard GTT front bar so I'm pretty sure you can get it separately,

Just saw a price on a UK site for it..... it's almost $350 US for just that little top mole part shown in the picture between the front bar and bonnet...

I think I'll just stick with standard bonnet for the meantime and focus on something else haha.

Thanks anyway.