SAU Community

Precision Billet Turbos

The 6266 would match the current power on some decent boost. But if u want to out power the T51r u may need to use a 7 series PT.

What are u going to use the car for? How laggy is it now?

Was planning to use it at the drags here in Tassie but looks like our track is closed down.

Its making 24 psi @ 5200 but my exhaust system was restricting it.

Which box is it exactly? I'd be more inclined to go a 6466 or 6766, if it's a power sucking C4 :) They are rated at 900/935hp.

I have the power sucking C4 :rolleyes:

if the 6262 goes 500 it must be the best turbo in the world, response of factory turbos and power of a large laggy heap of crap.....

I'd like to go up to Jez's dyno when my engine is done. Put it on there for 2 or 3 power runs then overlay it. From whats been shown so far, it could be big single time ;)

I'd like to go up to Jez's dyno when my engine is done. Put it on there for 2 or 3 power runs then overlay it. From whats been shown so far, it could be big single time ;)

FOR SCIIIEENNCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldnt hold it back. Now do it.

I am sure a 6262 could do that power on a DD, and that would not make it the best turbo in the world imho as there are others in similar territory. Here is an old example of what these turbos can do...

I woudn't look to AWD motorsport stuff to see what that would do(or any precision)..lol, unless you want to run no gate and

let the sucker make what it makes..lol, he did that on supraforums to a customers supra aswell,, 7675, making 7680 numbers.....and he did it to the record setting lancer in the video above , the thing apparently nuked itself not long after

I like his attitude and his balls though, haha

cheers

darren

Edited by jet_r31

I woudn't look to AWD motorsport stuff to see what that would do(or any precision)..lol, unless you want to run no gate and

let the sucker make what it makes..lol, he did that on supraforums to a customers supra aswell,, 7675, making 7680 numbers.....and he did it to the record setting lancer in the video above , the thing apparently nuked itself not long after

I like his attitude and his balls though, haha

cheers

darren

Of course that is kill mode, but that's serious business for a 62mm turbo without nitrous oxide

76mm compressor, garrett Gt42 S trim turbine(aka 4202), so sameish size as what you have( or same size as GTX4202), but if you have no

track i'd go smaller, be a toss up between a 6766 and a 7175 i reckon..

cheers

darren

Edited by jet_r31

PJ, what have you seen the 6262 and/or 6266 go to power wise?

Will the 6266 crack 500?

A 6266 will crack 500rwKw all day on an efficient engine. A mate of mines car made 491kW on a plain jane GT35 with .82 T3 housing, then went out and ran a trap speed of 147mph, 1400kg car including driver!!!

Yeah that sounds more like it Lithium, 900whp is a MASSIVE number given the size of the compressor and turbine wheels

My 6766 peaked at 853hp on Mainline at 42psi, running it any harder may have just caused drama's so we called it a day.

The yanks have gone very fast with these turbo's no doubt, they also have the cars setup to take an absolute pounding. I believe they have gone as quick as they have without any GST on the story, I still find it amazing how they are going 145+mph on FP Red's though.

A 6766 on a 3L would be a real buzz on the street, on my engine it was still lively, nothing like a 6262 but the lag was worth not getting top ended :)

I'm ready for some more lag now

post-25386-0-78440500-1344169256_thumb.jpg