SAU Community

Who Can Give Me Details On This Car Going On Auction 1-4-10?

R32_GODZILLA

Hey guys been browsing through this website http://www.japimports.jp/Japanese_Auctions.html for a while out of curiosity as I will be in the market for an R33 GT-R soon.

There's been nothing tickling my fancy locally and I'm pretty much set on importing again for an series 3 R33 GT-R just like I did with my R32 4 years ago.

Here's what I'm talking about and interested in now:

Number of lot: 65006 / Auction: USS Tokyo

post-2240-1269827786_thumb.jpgpost-2240-1269827792_thumb.jpgpost-2240-1269827803_thumb.jpg

From what I can gather it has history books, very low suspect mileage and what seems to be overall pretty good condition with some good scores.

Ideally I was going to go full steam ahead in 2 months time for my search, but If anyone could get me more detailed information on this car, what this car might sell for or anything on their services would be much appreciated - If it falls within my budget I could be seriously ready to talk.

Cheers

Steve.

Honestly I just saw it this morning, what a guess! We actually threw a bid in it but was at 1.5 mil. I told my boss that it will most likely go higher but he said he didn't want to pay more than his bid. lol

Honestly I just saw it this morning, what a guess! We actually threw a bid in it but was at 1.5 mil. I told my boss that it will most likely go higher but he said he didn't want to pay more than his bid. lol

I knew I should have charged more for that crystal ball I sold you.

lol damn gypsies! I can't tell one from another lol :devil:

i had a guy inspect this car and he said it had light repairs, and some corrosion underneath? he also said the auction papers state that..does it?

this car sold for 20kaud, if that was the case what should his fees be, imported and complied?

what is the reasonable fee for someone bringing a car in for you?