SAU Community

92 R32 GTSt w/ HKS 2835R!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is "wrong" with it as far as the RWC goes?

I'd love to buy this dude!

AWESOME CAR!

Worth more than your asking, i dunno what these crack heads are on about but you will easily get that!

Are you throwing in the Power FC for free with the car?

I mean with that in and tuned i'd expect, what...... 250-300rwkw?

RWC comes down to searching around and finding someone that will do it. when i find a buyer, then we'll just have to work together to find someone. but it can be done

the powerfc does not come in the car. that is a seperate sale.

i was planning a pretty conservative tune and would be happy with anything between 230-250 rwkw. but obviously the turbo is good for more than that.

gday. welcome to my thread.

im in melbourne also.

the car is sold as is. BUT im sure we could work something out. apart from rear tyres and turbo/wastegate setup, it should be rw.

i think the manifold is HKS, cause it seems to be a complete kit and its the same as pictures on the net. but it doesnt say HKS anywhere. it is stainless steel, and its just had some cracks welded up and the plate trued. and wrapped in exhaust wrap.

peace out

I have a trusted Mechanic who happens to be a family member and has looked at a few cars that " looked ok" but found many hard to pick things and has prob saved me thousands of $$ in the long run so i get him to check everything out for me and he wouldnt have the time for a trip to melbourne.

Sounds paranoid but its not much different to importing a car from Japan, minus the language barrier.

hmmmmm i dont think that is the reason that people arent buying this car. i think it is because most people that want an r32 are looking to geting one for closer to 15g and that is up to them. i think you need to have a love for 32 to want this car (i am one of them :) people think just because you car get a 32 for 7g under the new 15 rule that all of them should be cheep "not the way it happens!"

good luck with the sale - if i sell my car befor this car goes i will be in contact.

regards, jonathan

hmmmmm i dont think that is the reason that people arent buying this car. i think it is because most people that want an r32 are looking to geting one for closer to 15g and that is up to them. i think you need to have a love for 32 to want this car (i am one of them :P people think just because you car get a 32 for 7g under the new 15 rule that all of them should be cheep "not the way it happens!"

good luck with the sale - if i sell my car befor this car goes i will be in contact.

regards, jonathan

yeah i always knew that would be the case.

its no surprise that most of the people giving the car props are owners of r32s and/or modified cars in general.