SAU Community

Sau:nsw Official Wakefield Trackday 2010 - Full

S13Deviat

Ahhhhhhhh F**K i was really hoping to get back there this year, and being on my birthday it would have been perfect.....but sadly now i have a wedding to go to instead ;):rofl:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhhhh F**K i was really hoping to get back there this year, and being on my birthday it would have been perfect.....but sadly now i have a wedding to go to instead :P:thumbsup:

come on, you should really try and get to this.. there is no timing so we should be getting 1min flat!

come on, you should really try and get to this.. there is no timing so we should be getting 1min flat!

I would love to hey! Ive had my eye on it as the unveiling of the new improved car...but people are funny about weddings. With hand timing i would be looking at somthing under 50 sec

IN!!! funds transferred.

Full Name: Eric Yamashita (aka Pezhead)

Car Type: R33 GTR

Newb or not: Not a track virgin anymore

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one): 1.11 @ Wakie

# of Drivers: 1

# of Passengers & Name: 0 (for now)

May have to update passengers but none for now.

Who's organising Mike's? I need to stay overnight - will share with someone.

Also, last time a few of us went in on the photo package to split the cost. I'm happy to burn and email CD's to folks so we can get the photos of the cars on the track. I think it was like $22 or so last time for 5 of us to split the cost. They do a package deal there at the track.

With Duncan going, Wizard and Black Beast and others, I have to go. fats might bring out one of his many projects???

John Penlington

300ZXTT

Oldy.

1 min 4.65

circuit_battle.jpg

With Duncan going, Wizard and Black Beast and others, I have to go. fats might bring out one of his many projects???

John Penlington

300ZXTT

Oldy.

1 min 4.65

circuit_battle.jpg

I hope you have a 2nd seat in the car john!

if i get a night pass there wont be any driving the next day..................you will learn this after 10 years married chris lol

stay in town, walk to workers club night before LOL

The Mrs isnt going Stu, I have a night out pass! heheh but no driving for me, just helping and shot gun riding!

You can take mine for a couple of laps if you want Chris, but it will cost you some driving tips!

If I get you and Ando locked in I should be a pro by the end of my first track day, right???????

Only if you think you can handle the power....hehehe

hahaha I'll give it a go Dave for sure!

You should be a pro, depends how many drinks Ando and I have the night before hahaha

Well I'm definately a whore so it won't take much to become a pro!

I'm staying in town the night before, (gonna book it this weekend)where do you all go for bevvies? I'll come and have 1 or 10 with you

Normally the workers club!

its a pretty good place, cheap bevies and good food!

Book a place some where near town, plenty in there - have a look at www.quickbeds.com.au I think!

But yes, more than happy to ride shot gun mate!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• We're bringing Pizzas back!! Pizza Runs, to be specific... We had a practice Pizza Run a while ago, and everyone has been screaming for a proper one... So you've asked, and now we're delivering! Since your tastebuds are tingling, feast your eyes on the event details: Date: Saturday 27th July 2024 Meet Location: Parking Lot - 1 Parkview Dr, Sydney Olympic Park Meet Time: Meet at 5.30pm for a 6.00pm departure Destination: Talotta's Pizzeria, 1-3 Bridges St, Kurnell Map: https://tinyurl.com/saunsw-talottas  We'll meet at the carpark on the corner of Parkview Drive and Australia Avenue in Sydney Olympic Park. When we leave the parking lot, we'll head down Australia Ave, and turn right onto Homebush Bay Drive at the large roundabout near DFO. As soon as we turn onto Homebush Bay Drive, we will be turning left onto the M4 to drive through the new M4/M8 tunnel! Everyone loves a bit of RB action through a tunnel.... We'll exit the tunnel at the Gardener's Road exit, and turn onto Princes Highway, where we'll follow it onto Rocky Point Road and then onto Taren Point Road. Once we reach Miranda, we'll turn left onto Captain Cook Dr, where we'll continue on straight until we reach Talotta's Pizzeria for some pizza goodness!!! There is a small carpark at the destination. Limited spaces are available, but there will be plenty of street parking in front of Talotta's There will be a lead and follow car so no one should get lost. If you would like to attend or bring others along please put your name down and a +1 as numbers will be needed prior! This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our track days. This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsport Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
    • The time has come once again, for another SAUNSW Sunday Session! You all know the drill by now, fam... This is the perfect event to catch up with the SAUNSW crew, hang out for a coffee and a bite to eat, and get in some photos and friendly banter! So without any ado, here are the details: Date: Sunday 14 July 2024 Meet Location: Penrith Krispy Kreme (at Penrith Panthers - Panthers Place, Mulgoa Rd, Penrith) Meet Time: 8:00am Map: https://tinyurl.com/saunsw-penrithkk  This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days. This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsports Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
    • Who's itching for another cruise...?? That's right! You are! And so are we! And what better cruise to run than an Old Pac Run!! So without any ado whatsoever, here are the details for you to save: Date: Saturday 22nd June 2024 Meet Location: Cowan Truck Stop (Pacific Motorway - Refer to Map) Meet Time: Meet at 7:00pm for a 7:30pm departure Destination: Gosford McDonald's (65 Pacific Highway, Gosford West) Map: https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/Cowan+Rest+Area+-+Truck+Stop,+Cowan+NSW+2081/mcdonalds+gosford/@-33.5145054,151.1875996,11z/data=!4m39!4m38!1m30!1m1!1s0x6b0d50be6b302f7b:0x52a920c40b292919!2m2!1d151.1590113!2d-33.6115097!3m4!1m2!1d151.1632842!2d-33.6047898!3s0x6b0d509345312641:0xb510e358747a5332!3m4!1m2!1d151.2008176!2d-33.5274838!3s0x6b0d4e5adac43725:0x611c05fee203a98a!3m4!1m2!1d151.1925869!2d-33.4598502!3s0x6b0d4926bcb9e627:0xd95f510d7f39b402!3m4!1m2!1d151.2072744!2d-33.4523186!3s0x6b0d49138231a221:0xaf20c78b79e9db5a!3m4!1m2!1d151.2318957!2d-33.4309951!3s0x6b0d4989b4996d83:0xeae9af9b71739b59!1m5!1m1!1s0x6b0d4aaa920441e5:0x33f1be63f4680e2f!2m2!1d151.32463!2d-33.4269!3e0?entry=ttu Definitely an easy one for this cruise, meet at Cowan Truck Stop and jump straight onto Old Pacific Highway! Final stop at McDonald's which has plenty of parking all around. There will be a lead and follow car so no one should get lost. If you would like to attend or bring others along please put your name down and a +1 as numbers will be needed prior! This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our track days. This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsport Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
    • Thanks, I'll have to cobble something like sonicii did, will report back
    • Agree! I still believe I have the quietest 400kW+ R33 in Australia.