SAU Community

Sau:nsw Official Wakefield Trackday 2010 - Full

S13Deviat

How many spots left ?

Still plenty BUT they are filling up fast now!

hmm pretty keen to track my car

Well this is the perfect day for you! Relaxed and a great way to get an intro to track work with helpers at hand for tips / advice!

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now a word from our sponsors...

*blatant speed thrill Wakie Commercial*

lol @ FailBoat

Especially the part were I lock wheels up going into turn 2 :)

Full Name: Ninam Shah (Eddie)

Car Type: honda DC5S

Newb or not: not

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one): 1:10.63

# of Drivers: 1

# of Passengers & Name: 1 - Jon

*Money has been sent*

Hello, i saw this on the JDMST forum and will be attending (don't bully the VTEC boy pls). Hope to meet y'all there :blink:

*Note: this is my housemate's SAU account

Edited by akajonz

Full Name: Nicki Sutisna

Car Type: Evo 8

Newb or not: Newb

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one):

# of Passengers & Name: 1 - Josip

Full Name: Denny Juwono

Car Type: honda DC2R

Newb or not: Newbie

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one): -

# of Passengers & Name: 0

saw this on JDMST too :blink:

Oh shit the VTEC be commin yo!

Ill find out tomorrow if I can make it.. Will prob spend a sh%t-ton of monies on swaybars and stuff too because im soo noob that I need to shave tenths of a second off my previous time of 0:00

List updated as of this evening. There are 4 or 5 recent entries that should show up beginning of next week! So stay tuned!

PS. mark.k92 - Can you please confirm your passengers name KTHX :blink:

Im Just a passenger, not entering a car. My name is Mark A Kelly. Is this ok?

Edited by mark.k92

Full Name: Ninam Shah (Eddie)

Car Type: honda DC5S

Newb or not: not

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one): 1:10.63

# of Passengers & Name: 1 - Jon

*Money has been sent*

Hello, i saw this on the JDMST forum and will be attending (don't bully the VTEC boy pls). Hope to meet y'all there :)

*Note: this is my housemate's SAU account

Awesome stuff Eddie!!!! Great to see some JDMST guys coming out!!!! :P Promise no bullying, i wont be surprised if some VTEC powah will show the skyline boys how its done :D

Full Name: Denny Juwono

Car Type: honda DC2R

Newb or not: Newbie

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one): -

# of Passengers & Name: 0

saw this on JDMST too :)

Awesome :down:

Oh shit the VTEC be commin yo!

Ill find out tomorrow if I can make it.. Will prob spend a sh%t-ton of monies on swaybars and stuff too because im soo noob that I need to shave tenths of a second off my previous time of 0:00

Dude you better be there or else........... :D lol

Im Just a passenger, not entering a car. My name is Mark A Kelly. Is this ok?

Nah that is A ok champ!

Updating list now with new payments!!!!

List is updated according to payments hitting the SAU account. There can be up to 3-4 days delay also considering the long weekend.

But reading through the list posted there are approx another 5+ payments/spots to come in next couple of days.

Okay the following people (below) have posted up entrance details, but there seems to be no payments thus far. If you have paid within the last fews days (JDMST fellas), disregard this but as for the rest of you, please clarify.

Can i please ask people to PAY FIRST, then POST. Posting your details, then not paying doesnt 'reserve' a spot, it only causes confusion for us trying to collate/track payments in the SAU account, against posts in here.

So can i pretty please ask for you to all not post UNTIL YOU HAVE DEPOSITED :) kthx

PS. I will update the list over next couple of days.

put me down ill get funds ready

cars=evo :P

Full Name: Rafael Clemente

Car Type: Evo 8 GSR

# of Passengers & Name:0

OH NOEZ *runs and cuts grooves into slicks*

Full Name:Andrew Greentree

Car Type:R33 GTST

Newb or not:Newbish

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one): 1:17ish on streeties :cool:

# of Drivers:1

# of Passengers & Name:1 - Prudence Stephenson

With Duncan going, Wizard and Black Beast and others, I have to go. fats might bring out one of his many projects???

John Penlington

300ZXTT

Oldy.

1 min 4.65

Full Name: Alex King

Car Type: Mitsubishi Evolution 8

Newb or not: Nope

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one): 1.08:58

# of Passengers & Name: None at this stage

Full Name: Luke Harrison

Car Type: R33 GTR V spec

Newb or not: Not (has been 5 years since i've been on the track though!)

Most recent lap time if not newb (can be another track if necessary but make sure you mention which one): 1:10.34

# of Passengers & Name: 3 - Jean Page, Andy Page, Jim Page

Payment to go through soon.

I deposited for Tom Kowpak on the 1st June and you've updated the list already, here are the details of the deposit if you still need. Amount was $20

1 Jun 2010 WITHDRAWAL - INTERNET ONLINE BANKING 1535766 PAYMENT "TOM KOWPAK WAKEFIE" 01-JUN.

Cheers

Liz.

I know, thanks Liz!! Yours wasnt supposed to be still 'quoted', i knew i had that one :P Must of clicked quote or sumsing...

Just have a massive confusion trying to match it all up!

Okay the following people (below) have posted up entrance details, but there seems to be no payments thus far. If you have paid within the last fews days (JDMST fellas), disregard this but as for the rest of you, please clarify.

Can i please ask people to PAY FIRST, then POST. Posting your details, then not paying doesnt 'reserve' a spot, it only causes confusion for us trying to collate/track payments in the SAU account, against posts in here.

So can i pretty please ask for you to all not post UNTIL YOU HAVE DEPOSITED :P kthx

PS. I will update the list over next couple of days.

pls check your account

Receipt number N061009882012

Transaction date and time 10/06/2010 06:19:41 PM Sydney time

From account 06 2169 1016 7515 Streamline

Your transaction description wakefield

To account 082-356 5463 9376 6 Skylines Australia NSW

To account description BLACK BEAST Wakey

Amount $180.00

Authorised by ROBERT CARNEVALE