Belsil80

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Form faxed, money deposited!

The 911 is a mate of mine. Go riding occasionally- dirtbikes. Not sure but it may be a gt2! Have to ask Jamie. He told me the other night at our mates wedding but I was well drunk so don't recall properly haha!

EDIT. I see its the rs.

Edited by SevPP

i'll be there again :) its good to cruise with the rest of the members early morning.

hey roman are you gonna be there at servo again?

NAYTHAN.

oh i have been meaning to ask, the Wrx club have used a photo of my car from august deca last year in their monthly magazine, advertising deca, ummmmmmm nobody asked me for permission, was there a waver in the text/deca application that i'm mising?

they also deleted my membership from the site, pack of assholes if you ask me, and yes i do realise a reltionship exists between the clubs. interesting to read the skylines catagory in results from their magazine.

should i be happy or sad, i'm still in shock to be honest. apparently there was a good photo of me. LOL

TNR # 67

geez, they put a pic of your car in their mag. id be happy. the only exception is if you took the photo.

im assuming forum membership? if so ask them what has happened. They dont get paid so you can only expect so much from volunteers.

I take that back ryan, i'm not entering this one...

take the skirt off! why not?

i'll be there again :D its good to cruise with the rest of the members early morning.

NAYTHAN.

Drive it this time mate. No good just parking it in the carpark. :)

Leon sits to piss :D

that is all

Campbell

You're not the first one to say that. There must be some truth to the gossip :)

He's getting soft in his old age. :)

Money paid and forms emailed

Can't wait for more fun times :D

Did he fix his clutch for this one?

He may have a new car by then. Currently looking at S13s too.

Drive it this time mate. No good just parking it in the carpark. :P

lol, only if i was a good driver like you mate :D.. i don't wanna take a risk doing that cause i'll be wreking it very soon as i am defiantly getting an r34gtr from japan :(

naythan.

geez, they put a pic of your car in their mag. id be happy. the only exception is if you took the photo.

im assuming forum membership? if so ask them what has happened. They dont get paid so you can only expect so much from volunteers.

lol yeh yeh i'm sure you have had your car printed and with your permission. my car aint pretty, and i don't care about how it looks, no shortage of dents in my car either. i'm thinking my next sticker for the car will just be a band aid :(

i have nothing pleasant to say to the WRX club so i would rather say nothing.

moving on.

I take that back ryan, i'm not entering this one...

Ah Leon! whats the deal?

By the way...Campbell are you entering?

Pretty sure you always sit down to piss mate.

nope not entering.

matt i have a problem getting it in the water, you said you wouldn't tell anyone :rofl:

hey i heard there's a new event this deca, its an off road challenge for all the 4WD's.

Might have a chance to pop it in low range this time matt ;)

Campbell

i'll be there again :( its good to cruise with the rest of the members early morning.

NAYTHAN.

Yeah Naythan,

I'll def be at the servo again.

I'll post up the details as always closer to the date.