SAU Community

What's Wrong With The R33?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE people who look for at millions of 32GTR's before finding the right one, quit looking at the 15k shitters and look at the ones around 25k.

I were the one looking for 32 GTR's and ended up with 33 GTR.

BTW, my old GTS25t had cup holder and my GTR doesn't.

32GTR = expensivish for a decent one (33GTR's about the same price), alot of lemons to choose if your stingy, but it is the godfather and almighty ruler of the GTR's and has the toughest stance of all with the right setup.

33GTR = nicely priced, newer, better interior, also looks tough with the right setup.

34GTR = imo, i just dont like the shape at all, and a bit expensive right now. if i had $50k to blow id put it into a 32GTR.

Theres nothing wrong with the R33, hence why they come in by the boatload monthly

Theyre probably the best of the whole Skyline/GTR range if anything.

I'd like a cup holder in these performance cars. If it does have a cup holder, then its a great selling point, the supra doesn't have a cup holder. lame =(

post-42920-1274796608_thumb.jpg

I got one of this and keeps the drink cold too!

The R33 looks like a whale, and like all GTRs (except the R34) they look better in dark colours.

Its only advantage over the R32 is that it's newer, but doesn't necessarily mean better. To mean the interior looks worst than the R32.

The R33 guys will always say that theirs is better, but like one said, the R32 has a cult status just like the 240z.

i think 33R looks best in silver white and red...

actually i just like all 33R's

and i'm definately not a 33 guy...

i'm hardly even a nissan guy these days

but i still get excited when i see a GTR of any sort!

i think 33R looks best in silver white and red...

actually i just like all 33R's

and i'm definately not a 33 guy...

i'm hardly even a nissan guy these days

but i still get excited when i see a GTR of any sort!

Hmm...

Yes the one that you liked heaps Rowan is my son's.

It won Best R33 @ the 10th Anniv R34 GT-R SnS last yr.

I like the R33s too - very stylish.

I used to own a Midnight Purple one from '02-'04 - I blame my son for talking me into it LOL

He couldn't wait to help me get rid of my Alfa 164Q LOL

NZM.031 = Linton's on the ball as usual hehe...

My dream GT-R was a midnight purple R33. Who needs a cup holder when your driving lol

I brought a immac R32 GT-R with 60k on the clock. its came with stage 1 mods. its goes like a dream

I just really love 33R's in silver, that's all.

My subaru liberty had cup holders, but you had to slide them out and they could only hold a can of coke and that was about it. you couldn't even fit an ice break in there! My current barge has cupholders, but they hold my ipod and change more than anything.

img96062te0.jpg

Edited by hylian

Lol gtr is meant to be the superior model but doesn't have a cup holder. My gf's r33 gtr has that square thing infront of the centre console lid but it's waaay to shallow for a drink, whereas my gtst has the same thing but it's deeper and can actually fit a drink haha

Hey guys theres this new site with images and everything!! www.google.com.au :blink:

post-24834-1274948376_thumb.jpg

There are subtle differences though between series 1 and 2

Series 1 has a plastic piece of crap which you take out and flip to hold up smaller diameter drinks eg red bull

Series 2 has a metal clip which folds down and locks into place for smaller diameter drinks

I actually reckon its the best cup holder I've seen in a car, holds normal cans, small cans and also choc milk hehe

I've never seen a 33 without one though, weird that some of you dont have it!!

But back to the original topic, 33 is the best all rounder in terms of price, performance and age/kms :)

If they are a removable part then I'd say most of then would have been lost over the years. Most of the ones I've seen just have the square recess thing with a little lump in the middle of it.