SAU Community

I Smashed My Gtr Real Bad.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep hes right. what do you think gtr2 ? she will be fixed or what ?

Don't try to fix the body, it will cost too much, better to get another body and rebirth it legaly. I think justjap have a dressed R32 GTR body for 12k but I don't know if you could register it though, depends on how they imported it, and compliance might be fun. So maybe a drag car?

MEGA

Damn.. Having alot of Km's under their belt --> experienced? Taxi drivers are one of the worst drivers out there! ?
I knew someone would take that the wrong way... I don't mean taxi drivers are good drivers. I was trying to get across that someone would need to spend all day every day driving to become "experienced" in two or three years.

I have been driving for longer than our GTR killing mate has been alive and I don't consider myself a good driver. A little above average and with some advanced driver training could probably get "up there" but as Clint says "A man's got to know his limitations." I don't have the car control skills of a Brock, McRae or Schumacher. I drive within my skills and the conditions.

26 years behind the wheel and still learning.

The first thing i looked for after opening this thread was the age of the driver.

Its just disgusting that you think that at 20yrs of age your experienced enough to drive cars a class lower than GTR's (of any era). Are you an only child? I bet you are.

As an aftermath a big THANKYOU for killing another GTR. THANKYOU for pushing up insurance premiums for those of us who currently own or are planning/thinking of owning a GTR (again, of any era). THANKYOU for giving the boys in blue another reason to keep an eye on japanese imports. And just THANKYOU in general for being a 20yr old male who thinks they are indestructible and never learns from their mistakes, regardless of the incident.

I really feel sorry for that car and any car you've previously owned and plan on owning

how does someone like this get a GTR his parent. no way id let my son have a gtr, get a car you can handle like a vw learn to drive before playing with the big boy.. guys like you give the rest a bad name.......one word immature.....

Why are you seriously thinking of getting another high performance car?

It is clear that you cannot drive a powerful car.

Work for your money, then buy a car for yourself, then see if you crash it.

Or, catch the train.

I'd like to know where people get off having a go at him for his age? i mean come on if you had enough money to buy a gtr and maintain it im sure as hell you would buy one. I dont see the point in makin a useless post if your just gonna flame him for it. Yes he may have been stupid for doing what he did but it doesnt take 8 ****ing pages of people to tell him that. Its pretty stupid to post what other people have already said i mean wheres the point? ITs likes when someone starts a thread about something they wish to know and its answered in the first few posts but of course there are people who just have to reapeat what is said. god its a forum its not like the reply is gonna run away or something. Cars get written off all the time may it be something shitty or something like a GTR or ferrai or what ever.