SAU Community

I Smashed My Gtr Real Bad.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man. $5 for the RB26DETT. PM me if you are interested. Free postage would sweeten the deal considerably.

Anyways seriously, when I was young about 4 years ago I ploughed my dads car through a fence tryin to get some sideways action. Noone could imagine the shame of having to knock on that persons door saying ur the one who did it. Never since that day have I tried anymore wreckless drifting or tryin to get sideways. It just too easy for something to go wrong. Some people learn the hard way, and some even harder, but unfortunatly, thats the way it is...

Gluck with everything.

the previous car i had before was a 355 xcop vt commodore.. rid that off.

now its this r33 and i hope my r32 wont be ridden off ...

the reason why there was all wires near the boost gauge ( as you can see it was a gauge lieng around) was becasue my wires were getting fixed about 10 minutes before the accident. ill have full spec details on the car (images) .

i have had ylwgtr2 to come over and have a look with his professional assitance i now have plans on what im doing to get this beast back on the streets

thanks for all the flaming and i appreciate the people wishing me luck next time.

Cheers

You are a complete and utter tool mate, I am glad that you are ok, and no one was hurt or police were not involved.

I can't afford a GTR, and you go and write one off? plus this is the second? I hope the first one wasn't a GTR aswell.

From now on you should be banished from owning a nissan period! stick to Holdens, no matter how many you wreck, they will keep pumping them out of the factory until people stop buying them

Age 20 and good experience in driving.  

Sorry buddy, but unless you do as much milage as a taxi driver there is NO way you could have enough km's under your wheels to be an experienced driver.

Dennis, you're a menace. And the roads will be a little bit safer until you are mobile again. Hopefully a little older and wiser and a lot lower powered. Something like a Datto 1200 would be good methinks.

Damn.. Having alot of Km's under their belt --> experienced? Taxi drivers are one of the worst drivers out there!

Also.. doesn't Melb have a law which states P platers aren't allowed to drive High Performance cars [especially with turbos]?