SAU Community

I Bought A Car

Mr Eps

One turbo short of a car :) , but looks really nice - those IS F tips really pimp it up.

I used to love Soarers then they just got old and tired looking, but this one has rekindled the passion - nice work.

damnn Mr.Eps that is a nice car....it looks mafia tough. nice work!! tell me how it runs when you get it..youve actualy got me interested in soarers.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

update all...

while scouring the internet, i found something today...

when i purchased this car - i looked at the paint, and the 1-off bodykit, and the IS F exhaust, and the interior...

and thought

no way would a japanese shop / owner go THAT FAR with car mods, then drive it around on those BULL SHIT 17" wheels.

i had my theory that the owner sold the car, kept his high spec stereo, and put on some cheap 17" wheels he had lieing around so that he could keep the wheels n sell the car

well

look what i found...

p1.jpg

mah bebbeh. in days gone by.

Edited by Mr Eps

looks nice. the woodgrain clashes with the red horribly though, i'd piss the woodgrain off asap. carbon perhaps? then it'll be slick.

also i'll indulge you.. wtf is Lpackage?

Lpack = top of the range,

you get access to many more options with Lpackage but the staples are the woodgrain dash, TEMS suspension (not applicable due to coilover setup - and incase you don't know, TEMS = a button you press, you want relaxed soft suspension, push the button and it handles like commo / falcon easy rider stuff, you push the tems button again and suspension goes stiff for more "spirited" drive

what is now called elec damper control i suppose - except understand this is a car designed n built in the 1990's... so very impressive for it's age...

oh also the dash has a touchscreen stereo, tv, dvd, gps and satnav station (again not applicable because prev owner retained his aftermarket stereo so i have to buy a newie - which iw as going to do anyway, again... lpackage stereo was very impressive tech for a 90's car but nowadays is out dated

but staples for me are - sunroof (which is optional) and woodgrain (which haters can hate but i like the woodgrain with my gaudy burgundy interior) and full electric seats (slide / tilt / lumbar support with memory settings)

btw - guys if you think my aftermarket sc430 retrim is foul

check out the lexus sc430 eternal jewel interior (final run of sc430)

of which production finishes this month

lexus_sc430_interior3-587x534.jpg

lexus_sc430_interior5.jpg

lexus_sc430_interior6.jpg

haha suddenly mine doesn't appear that bad at all does it :D

nah i get that it's not everyone's taste... if anything it's horribly ricey. but i like it :P

just kidding. i love it!

haha yes. and he wore gucci shadez.

odd that you mention that shan that's pretty much the same thing i said to my broker haha

tonight i dine in hell.. can't wait hey

oh and earlier in the thread i mentioned a pimple on my cheek

update on the pimple. it's still there. it wont vacate my face and it's now stopping me from smiling.

discuss.

haha yes. and he wore gucci shadez.

odd that you mention that shan that's pretty much the same thing i said to my broker haha

tonight i dine in hell.. can't wait hey

oh and earlier in the thread i mentioned a pimple on my cheek

update on the pimple. it's still there. it wont vacate my face and it's now stopping me from smiling.

discuss.

I now am really intent on a Soarer with those rims.....any idea wat the rims are called? damnn id look chocko in that car!