• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All!

I'm happy to announce the prize for the Best R32 GTR on the day!

John (aka kuma_j) has kindly offered his services to create us an exact replica of a Winfield R32 GT-R. This will include wheels, chassis and engine.

Here are some piccies of the awesome mini beast:

winfieldgtr5.jpg

winfieldgtr4.jpg

winfieldgtr3.jpg

winfieldgtr2.jpg

winfieldgtr1.jpg

This is going to be an awesome day peoples, make sure you get your tickets!!! :D

Hi Kat,

Can you tell me if there are any tickets still available for the R32 GTR cruise. I have a black R34 GTT (you may have seen me driving around Canberra) and would be interested in going up to Sydney for the cruise. Can you also advise if other cars are able to participate in the cruise as my son has a Silvia S15 and is interested in attending the cruise.

I would be interested in 4 or 5 tickets (TBC) and would be interested in driving up with the ACT contingent, but would probably be staying the Saturday night at my parent's house in the southern suburbs of Sydney, then head out to Penrith early Sunday morning for the event.

If you could get back to me with the details that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

mick

Half the Cinema of 365x has now been sold :P

There are plenty of tickets for the cinema still available. As Terry posted above, half have been sold :P

And yes other cars are fine, so your son is more than welcome to come along if he wants :D

As Shell said, the more the merrier! At the meet point everyone is separated into their various points and they cruise up in those groups.

I'm not sure what time we'll be leaving Canberra yet on the Saturday but I'm happy to cruise up in convoy. At this stage the convoy may include our Audi as this may be the weekend I pick my car up from the workshop :P

Hi all,i checked out the meeting point at penrith yesterday morning the place is packed on sunday mornings.So it might be best to get there at 7 45 to have brekky,group up mingle an what not,cheers Genelle. :D

Hi everyone, just wondering if it would be a good time to discuss whereabouts in canberra we should all meet up before getting on the road? (in order to head up in a group/convoy). Should we meet up at the first rest stop on the way instead, that being the first mcdonalds? Any ideas? btw, i'm mick's son (ozcangtt) and will heading up with him and my brother in his s15 :)

cheers, tom

Well I'm definitely going up on the Saturday but at the moment I'm not sure what time because this might be the day I pick my car up from CRD. If this is the case I might have to head up earlier than everyone else. I'll put something up when I know more.

Attending (from the ACT):

1. CeJay

2. Kat

3. Shell

4. Pat

5. Nathan

6. Mick, Ben, Tom

Hotel:

1. Kat

2. Pat

3. Tim (timr32gts)

4. Mick (ozcanGTT)

5. Ben/Tom (Mick's sons)

Remember people's I've been told 9 secure carspots. 5 are already taken so 4 more up for grabs if someone wants their baby locked up safely for the evening :P

Edited by GTRKat

Will the owner of these 3x tickets please stand up?

OMG, he's already standing! :)

How are Ben & Tom looking forward to a time away with Dad? Introduce themselves to my son Matt eh?

Wife's chance to go shopping? :D

hey guys, just hoping there are tickets left? and how do i go about buying 2? Just new to this sorta thing, still realy keen and cant wait for the 10th! Are most canberra peeps leaving on the saturday morning? Thinking of heading up mid morning saturday.

Edited by WILD GTR

hey guys, just hoping there are tickets left? and how do i go about buying 2? Just new to this sorta thing, still realy keen and cant wait for the 10th! Are most canberra peeps leaving on the saturday morning? Thinking of heading up mid morning saturday.

I've PM'd you Peter with payment details (besides the one on the 1st Post).

Regards, Terry

Hi All!

I'm happy to announce the prize for the Best R32 GTR on the day!

John (aka kuma_j) has kindly offered his services to create us an exact replica of a Winfield R32 GT-R. This will include wheels, chassis and engine.

Here are some piccies of the awesome mini beast:

winfieldgtr5.jpg

winfieldgtr4.jpg

winfieldgtr3.jpg

winfieldgtr2.jpg

winfieldgtr1.jpg

This is going to be an awesome day peoples, make sure you get your tickets!!! :D

And now, even the "BOOBY Prize" on the day is worth over 100!!!