SAU Community

Illegal Tint Warning - 29/6/10

Charles89

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i heard this on the radio....omg what next. this is ridiculous and so stupid... crashes because of dark tint lolz f*kin stupid po po

Oh well.... Soon we'll just be left with 4 wheels with tyres...

crazydriver.jpg

I see one problem here...

that's a really bad hairstyle.....

Some TE37s will fix that...

Seriously - what about the hundreds of cars (including Australian and Euro) out there with factory privacy glass for the back....

They only pick on window tints because they can't see if you or your passengers are wearing seat belts.

But then again, if you're not wearing one, you're kind of asking to be picked on imo...

That and it makes it hard to see if your on your mobile...Which most people are..

I see one problem here...

that's a really bad hairstyle.....

Some TE37s will fix that...

Seriously - what about the hundreds of cars (including Australian and Euro) out there with factory privacy glass for the back....

I think privacy glass is fine, eg for the R34. Just not tint. Can anyone confirm that?

First exhaust, now tinted windows. What's next on their list? Cars with 4 wheels and bikes with 2 wheels? Or maybe they'll start forcing people to wear a helmet while driving.

Not long ago, can't remember if there was a thread posted on here or not, there was an announcement you could be fined for leaving your car unlocked because it promotes car theft.

Oh well.... Soon we'll just be left with 4 wheels with tyres...

crazydriver.jpg

Could still defect on wheels not being factory, tyres not enough tread...and that's before they inspect the engine bay...

Don't know how people can't see through tinted windows, especially at night time when everything that should be on the road should have lights on. Hell, I've worn sunglasses at sundown before and had no issue seeing non-lit objects. And my vision is shit! Far from 20/20. Here are some scary words:

SCAPEGOAT

REVENUE

I can't see sweet fk all out my back window at night time. You obviously have never driven in a car with 5% tint. :P

I think my rear window does have 5% tint...but...I can still see lights through it, which is what matters. If someone does not have their lights on at night time, albeit harder to prove, they are in the wrong. If I'm reversing at night I tend to stick my head out the window and reverse very slowly.

BAHAHAHHA @ this. i heard this few days ago from a mates dad whos a cop.. stupid and funny at the same time. i sold my celsior. i hope the cops are alright with the tint on it i sold.. LOL

I think privacy glass is fine, eg for the R34. Just not tint. Can anyone confirm that?

hey guys i work for a company that tints cars, privacy glass is all legal as long as the car came out standard from factory although the front two windows wont have privacy glass so its gets matched with 20% (or 20 grade) tint which is illegal, the darkest legal tint is 35% then 20% that illegal then goes down more and more 5% is limo tint cant see in pretty much, same goes with mirror tint its illegal, its not the factor that cops cant see u do stuff in ur car a lot of car crashes do happen with illegal tint imagine driving at night with 5% (limo tint) at night u cant see in and cant see out i no this for a fact

hope this clears it all up for ya's