SAU Community

My R33 Gtr

Well, got quite abit of crap done today..

I did the final install of the manifold and wastegate, i also had to cable tie the aircon line toward the strut tower as it was too close to the manifold and also wrap it with some orange sleeving

HUrZZl.jpg

heres some pics of how it sits at the moment, fitment of the turbo and all the lines are done:

it took me a couple of hours to adjust all the lines and hoses so that nothing at all is touching the manifold, the closest thing to it is around 5mm away and is wrapped in sleeving

4QTZvl.jpg

dsj0Xl.jpg

Ljuhml.jpg

Not long to go till i can take it for a quick spin.. still have to properly relocate the power steering reservoir, block off the bovs and bolt on the intercooler piping.

I take it Clinton is Kermit, looks good with the cover mounted like that, I tried mine like that but ended up going with it down cos of fouling issues,

No I am Clinton .... owner of DESAM8 R32GTR. ..... Front cover of Motive 10 and also featured in Performance Imports

:)

As said before looking good OZ :)

Edited by EVILS13

Man, this thing is awesome!

I see you have moved on from the fear of further police 'inspections'... Touch wood it doesnt happen again!

Did you lose any power going to the smaller diameter exhaust? Or need to retune it?

Anyway looking forward to seeing the results of the new install!!!

Man, this thing is awesome!

I see you have moved on from the fear of further police 'inspections'... Touch wood it doesnt happen again!

Did you lose any power going to the smaller diameter exhaust? Or need to retune it?

Anyway looking forward to seeing the results of the new install!!!

Ive actually sold the 3" 5zigen system that i bought new, i now have a 3.5" system on there now but the power difference between the two was very minimal!

Turbo setup is finally finished! The grin on my face after i took it for a spin around the block was priceless..... i am well happy with how it drives and not to mention how it sounds..

zNNTcl.jpg

And ill just leave this here:

skcN3l.jpg

:)

Next up is poncam install and its ready for a tune !

Pulled the engine covers off this morning, gave them a sand back with wet an dry and got them sprayed this arvo :)

j0qhYl.jpg

IXjrkl.jpg

ynGprl.jpg

Very happy with the depth of the colour too, im wondering how this colour would look on the rest of the car!

In that last shot at the bottom of the pic what is that speedflow 180deg fitting and line for? Just out of interest lol

Its the oil filter relocation. The white part is the oil filter. :)

SOOOOOOO much neater then twins....i sould of gone for a nicely sized single :S

interested to see what power you make @ what boost, and when full boost is made !

Me too! its actually quite responsive already, without a tune its making around 1bar on 4000rpm ! Thats as far as i want to rev the engine even though the knock hasnt gone over 20 so far.

Well car got tuned this morning.. it initially made 460hp on 18psi with the ebc set to 0%, that is the lowest boost my wastegate can run and then it made 485hp on 20psi.

It makes 1bar of boost at 4100rpm.. Full boost is at 4400rpm, pulls very hard even though its very wet today..

Drives smoother than ever! Feels like a new car smile.png Big thanks to the guys at Allstar !

how does it feel response wise compared to the previous twins?

any chance you could post up before and after dyno results

i duno if i missed it but what head work do u have done if any apart from the cams