SAU Community

R324 Build-up Project In Far East

Cheers for the advice mate,

Just one Q. though, Shall I go for 19X 10.5J + 12 or 19X 10.5J +0 offset?

I think it would be safer to go for 12 as I am a bit concerned about +0 offset might intefere with the fenders.

34 bodies eat up 17s. Even 18s look a bit small.

Not sure if your overfenders are wider than 34s, if you had the option of going 0 offset, I would have built the guards around it a bit more.

+12s will fit flush/slight poke in the guards, but becareful, you may have rubbing when turning in the car - best bet would be to try them on if possiple.

Word of warning, 19" tyres, especially in 275/285 are real expensive.

Cheers for the advice mate... real appreciate.

Yeah, I guess the best way to find out is to try them out & buy but since I am planning to import the wheels directly from the US without going through a local middleman, I might have to make an order without trying them on first.

I will consider to go for +12 then... so really nice example of R34 with the wheels I am thinkin of buying (T37 copy, Varrstoen or something it is called) in Down Under.

19" must be much more expensive compared to 17" but well, since we have both Kumho and Hankook tyres here in Seoul, I will wait for a real bargain to come up!

Thanks

Not sure if your overfenders are wider than 34s, if you had the option of going 0 offset, I would have built the guards around it a bit more.

+12s will fit flush/slight poke in the guards, but becareful, you may have rubbing when turning in the car - best bet would be to try them on if possiple.

Word of warning, 19" tyres, especially in 275/285 are real expensive.

Hey, looking awesome man any chance of a close up of the cut outs for the headlights, bout to undertake this project for myself just waiting on the kit.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Now, ... my build project isfar from being over, yet bodykit exterior part is almost done and wanted to share some pics for those who would be interested in converting Bnr32 into Bee-r324.

resized02.jpg

resizedyf.jpg

297t.jpg

284m.jpg

301j.jpg

Edited by cooljustin

Thanks Simon, yeah.. I just used my old canon to take a pic. maybe I should get DSLR for better shots.

Nice colour.

Looks good.

Need better and clearer pictures to show the body off.

Excellent work, turned out very well. I know it's only personal opinion but that colour would look so much better with gold wheels or at least bronze. The black wheels seem to get lost as they are the same colour as the tires. This hides the width of the wheels and seems to ruin the whole purpose of the wide body in the first place.

Hi guys, nice car justin!! a beutiful colour indeed. I am doing this conversion to my own 32 but I found this car on ebay the other day and thought i would share with you guys.

I dont know if I like it or hate it. it reminds me a little of NFS underground :spank:

post-39514-0-30116400-1320141788_thumb.jpg

post-39514-0-22590500-1320141821_thumb.jpg

post-39514-0-89827500-1320141853_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

How's your progress on R32 conversion? I also recognized this bodykit but when I gave a thought on wheels & tyres suitable for the kit... I just couldn't come up with an idealistic plans. There are many disputes over Bee-r324 kits since critics say it ruins the whole classic identity of R32.. which I agree but the city where I live in is full of new European cars and I simply couldn't stand locals looking down on my skyline due to its "old school" looks and I decided to be different. Well it kinda works fine on roads and I see less people sneaking in front of me even I maintain the "3 seconds" traffic rule.. lol.

I have changed some exteriors since then... got rid of the carbon boot and added Uras wing & day light LEDs.

The vehicle is yet far from its completion but well I have something to keep me occupied . :)

021ol.jpg

026htq.jpg

029ks.jpg

0352x.jpg

Hi guys, nice car justin!! a beutiful colour indeed. I am doing this conversion to my own 32 but I found this car on ebay the other day and thought i would share with you guys.

I dont know if I like it or hate it. it reminds me a little of NFS underground :spank:

Edited by cooljustin

• 2 weeks later...