SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

Na man all good. Im comfortable with sexuallity i am (straight) and obviously am proud owner of a mr2.

For someone like hamish to comment like that is a bit surprising thats why i had that question mark.

Since selling my car ive been wondering weather or not to renew my sau membership(as i dont know if i belong here, clearly not) and i was supposed to do it on sunday but couldnt attend.. After that comment i will definetely not renew my membership.

Anyway enough about me and my life story, lets see some nice cars..

If your decision to renew membership with a club is so easily affected by banter over the internet from a single member, there's a good chance you weren't going to renew anyway. Bit unfair to threaten lapsing your membership as "punishment" to the club for the actions of one member IMO. Sorry to see you go :)

If your decision to renew membership with a club is so easily affected by banter over the internet from a single member, there's a good chance you weren't going to renew anyway. Bit unfair to threaten lapsing your membership as "punishment" to the club for the actions of one member IMO. Sorry to see you go :)

Oh man cant believe this is still going.

If you had one of most regulars laughing at your new girly car and others jumping on board....while you hardly know anyone, would you renew it? Most likely not.

Speaking of membership, i was supposed to renew it at the cruise on sunday but couldnt make it, ill renew it next time.

I have met hamish and he came accoss friendly type, so i was surprised he was giving it to me lol but if its a joke i can take no problem, but i didnt know wether or not he was mucking around Im sitting here going, "if these guys r gonna take a piss whats the point".

Anyway..can we move on please

Im here n not going anywhere lol

lol adis i cop it left right and centre from these guys all day every day, over anything. but yeh hardly ever take it seriously except for when sunkist says something, but thats because hes blek... and im a closet racist (dont tell him that hell rob me)

so relaxxxx kick back this that

If you had one of most regulars laughing at your new girly car and others jumping on board....while you hardly know anyone, would you renew it? Most likely not.

Speaking of membership, i was supposed to renew it at the cruise on sunday but couldnt make it, ill renew it next time.

I have met hamish and he came accoss friendly type, so i was surprised he was giving it to me lol but if its a joke i can take no problem, but i didnt know wether or not he was mucking around Im sitting here going, "if these guys r gonna take a piss whats the point".

If they were paying out on me, I'd probably be giving it right back to them, but that's me. I understand not everyone takes things the same way, but the internet and forums should never be taken seriously by anyone...it's just a bunch of bored people and everyone cops it once in a while. Better off judging people on real life experiences with them, than their bullshit written on here. No one's going to hate on you coming to cruises in your MR2 :)

Not aware of any cruise that was on Sunday, maybe you're thinking of the Around The Bay cruise next Sunday?

Good to hear mate :thumbsup:

I'll be secretly waiting for your renewal to come through

If they were paying out on me, I'd probably be giving it right back to them, but that's me. I understand not everyone takes things the same way, but the internet and forums should never be taken seriously by anyone...it's just a bunch of bored people and everyone cops it once in a while. Better off judging people on real life experiences with them, than their bullshit written on here. No one's going to hate on you coming to cruises in your MR2 :)

Not aware of any cruise that was on Sunday, maybe you're thinking of the Around The Bay cruise next Sunday?

It's this Sunday Birdman, still hungover from the long weekend? :P

my car after a wash and wax

yet to go on a sau vic cruise :down:

post-69990-0-71472700-1340000585_thumb.jpg post-69990-0-08460300-1340000606_thumb.jpg

Coilovers on there way, will update later

Looking good :thumbsup:

Just missed out the SAU Around the Bay cruise on Sunday.

Though your welcome to show off your ride at Garage Cafe this Wednesday