SAU Community

August Photo Thread

MaTBoY

give me some thoughts and tell me which picture you prefer, I'm 50/50 and can't decide which one to print.

if you have a clear favorite, tell me what it is about the processing and pic you like, or what it is you don't like about the other.

[Group%201]-DSC_0990_DSC_1010-21%20images.jpg

[Group%201]-DSC_0990_DSC_1010-21%20images_blue.jpg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i like the 1st one better.. 2nd one looks fake PP.

Also there are a few spots which is still in colour and havnt been converted to black n white. Look at rear of the car, near the wing.. You can see a patch under it which you forgot to select ;)

Edited by siddr20

cheers boys :blink: to easy.

(the colour was a rush job last night before i went to sleep, just had to see if something would look good before i went to bed and forgot about it for ever :thumbsup:

Much better, if the first one didn't have that extra car it would have helped.

I'm bored, might head off to take some pics around the hood tonight instead of beer. well.. before fewer beers :thumbsup:

Much better, if the first one didn't have that extra car it would have helped.

Cheers dude. Yeah my bad with the parking in the first photo... Also need better weather, better gear and moar skills. Excuses excuses :thumbsup:

Took some photos of my gf yesterday. Her best friend is trying to get a portfolio done for her makeup, so we decided to have a bit of a fun shoot and try a few things out. I'm surprised my gf accepted the shoot.

The following shot is just a test pic i took and a test photo for me to edit etc.. I do love this shot tho.. Maybe its the stupid, but funny expression by my gf.

Makup: By Danni.I

Model: my gf

Lighting: Two Alien Bee Strobes (used a large octa box, and a beauty dish).

IMG_2884_resize.jpg

-----------------------------

Will most likely use these two shots for the final set. Still got hundreds to go thru.. Just opening up random pics and processing them.

oh behind the scene shot:

40226_10150271684010457_605520456_14419537_7912315_n.jpg

^ sorry linked off facebook.

IMG_2793_resize.jpg

IMG_2854_resize.jpg

awesome lighting, nice shots, gf isn't bad either :D haha

can you explain the beads on head thing? I don't get it, but i see it everywhere. Am I missing something?

awesome lighting, nice shots, gf isn't bad either :D haha

can you explain the beads on head thing? I don't get it, but i see it everywhere. Am I missing something?

Still got lots of photos to go thru, so hopefully find a better shot in there somewhere.

From a photographers point of view, its to make your subject stand out. Show others something different than a normal head-shot. Its all about being creative i guess.

From a make-up artists point of view - well this is their creation, showing others that they can do something bold/striking, yet creative and effective for a photoshoot.

My gfs friend is just starting to make her portfolio, so i guess its a good start for her.

I made a thread over weekend, it got deleted when the server died. Took some pics of Benm's car on friday night. only one of my remote triggers was working. hopefully just batteries. Here's some pics.

CC appreciated as alwasy :D

DSC_3705_small.jpg

DSC_3720_small.jpg

DSC_3734_small.jpg

DSC_373733_small.jpg

DSC_3761_small.jpg

Made him a wallpaper too.

wallpaper_small.jpg