SAU Community

World Time Attack Challenge Dvd Group Buy - Sydney Wtac Event

Beer Baron

Hi guys,

I am running a group buy for the official Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge DVDs.

DVD_flip.gif

For those who have been under a rock this last year the World Time Attack Challenge was run earlier this year at Eastern Creek in Sydney. It attracted big name entries from around Australia and around the world. It is considered one of the top time attack style events in the world up there with the best of the Japanese and American events.

It included entries from Cyber Evo (long time fastest Japanese Time Attack Car), Panspeed (one of the fastest FD RX7s in Japan), Tomei/Cusco Team Tarzan WRX, Sierra Sierra EVO, R Magic RX7, Yokohama/Hi Octane/RGM R34 GTR, BSM R32 GTR, Yokohama/HOR/RGM R32 GTR and many, many other top competitors from all over Australia.

The event was without doubt the biggest and best Japanese Tuner focussed event ever seen in Australia.

Now available from Hi Octane is a comprehensive DVD of the event:

The DVD blurb from their site:

"The world's fastest time attack machines and drivers converged on Eastern Creek Raceway in Sydney, Australia for the 2010 Yokohama Advan World Time Attack Challenge. Four teams from Japan and one from the US took on the top Pro Class time attack cars in Australia over 2 days.

Over 100 highly modified cars also fought it out in the Open cna Clubsprint Classes, along with Australia's best drifters and two D1 drivers from Japan, also battled it out in the Tectaloy Drift Challenge.

This DVD covers all the action from the two day event, with behind the scenes interviews, a closer look at all the Pro Class cars, pit reports, on-board camera's galore, including in every Pro Class car, and the best action from multiple cameras around the track!"

This DVD is worth buying for the in-car footage alone!

Anyway, I am travelling overseas next month and wanted to take a number of copies as gifts for friends of mine in Japan who were involved in the event. I approached Ian at Hi Octane about a possible group buy and he is keen to get on board.

So if we can get a decent number of orders up price will drop from $34 retail (currently $30 on discount) down to $25 including free shipping around Australia.

Just to be clear.

This group buy will run until Friday 22 October 2010

The supplier is Hi Octane Racing

Price is $25 inc postage around Australia

You are very camp if you don't buy one. Personally I am super macho and am buying 12 copies!

Post your interest here along with where you need it posted too and how many copies you want. They make great christmas presents for your mum or girlfriend. Hell get her two copies for when she wears the first one out...

DVD-cover.jpg

ORDERS:

Beer Baron - Sydney (10 copies)

Hibino - Brisbane 4013

MAD Automotive - SA

PM-R33 - Townsville QLD 4814

30three - NSW 2259

Doobs - NSW 2578

woolls - TAS 7030

drag-on silvia - ???

N1GTR - Sydney 2221

R31Nismoid - Melbourne hand delivery job 3066

Piggaz - Sydney

pistol-pete - Adelaide 5073 (2 copies)

MLR - sydney 2173

4admrn - sydney kellyville 2155

Juan_2_3 -VIC 3030

Kisuu_Buta - QLD 4069

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries. I have not even seen it myself yet but I've been told it's amazing. There was certainly no shortage of stuff worth shooting that's for sure. honestly it will be worth it just for the pro-class in-car footage.

Now we are cooking. :P

I will sort out payment details etc tomorrow and then we can start getting the first batch out.

Personal delivery for Nismoid is on the cards for sure. just need to figure out where I parked my helicopter. or if I even had a helicopter in the first place. :)

for the guys who want a copy (or 2) just post up and please put where you want the thing posted (just state and post code for now).

Thanks. :(