SAU Community

300rwkws+ With Rb25det R33 Turbo High Flow? Yes, Confirmed.

hypergear

I make this public, I think this is probably the highest HP out of a high flowed R33 turbo ever archived with 98 fuel internally gated. This is our PU high flow option.

Once thanks to Trent at Status for excellent tuning work.

Fully stock RB25det engine with forged pistons only.

800cc injectors, Nistune ECU, FMIC, Exhaust and 3inch intake pipe.

Car peeked 305rwkws @ 21psi, full boost by 4200RPMs. The average run was 300rwkws.

Yellow line is straight off high pressure actuator, no boost controller. Green line is with boost controller.

puhf305rwkw.jpg

puhf305rwkwboost.jpg

stao took me for a spin with this turbo last night and in a restricted form too (with std airbox) and wow what a thrill when it hits. I want one!

Edited by Harey

Thanks for support guys. Details of this high flow through out development and manufacturing is in our high flow thread.

I took Jeff for a spin that night with air box lid on. Very noticeable difference in how car reacts to throttle compare to a POD. The car was dynoed with a POD and 3inch metal intake.

I got some video footage I will put up later on.

Is it running out of flow around 6500rpm and hence the nose over?

Or is that being caused by something else?

I dont know much but I dont understand why everyone worries about this so much, Its just a high flowed stocky and usually I'd be clutching by then anyway..

you wanna bounce of the rev limiter get a better turbo (and a better engine)............

This turbo has almost 150kw gain from 3500 to 4500rpm and for the street legal ,that is crazy and affordable power .....

Well done Stao :ermm:

Edited by Arthur T3

I took Jeff for a spin that night with air box lid on. Very noticeable difference in how car reacts to throttle compare to a POD. The car was dynoed with a POD and 3inch metal intake.

be interested to see a pod power pull followed by one with the stock airbox. i'm sure there is a point where the stock airbox becomes a restriction but it would have to be up around the area you're operating in.

great result!

congrats on the results mate, iv just purchased a 0.63 version of these turbos from another forum member. what can i be expecting from that?

Would you know the member's name and which forum it cam from? They all got different profiles in them refer to what the original customer wanted to do. Or you can pm me a photo of the comp wheel and turbine wheel I should be able to tell you what it is and what its capable of doing.