SAU Community

Saunsw Dinner With Jim Richards @ Trackside Restaurant

N1GTR

Hey guys,

SAUNSW and Trackside Restaurant are proud to present this end of year dinner.

This is a VERY rare opportunity to have dinner with (among other accomplishments) Group A Touring Car driver legend, 8 time Targa Tasmania Winner and Bathurst 1000 winner, Jim Richards!!!

Who's welcome: Anyone! Seats are first come/paid first served, preference of course for SAUNSW members. THIS IS AN SAUNSW EVENT, SEATS MUST BE ORGANISED PRIOR TO THE NIGHT THROUGH SAUNSW

How many seats are available: 140 max, currently 0 left available (Yes, its selling out quickly!) *EVENT IS NOW FULL* Reserve list details at the bottom of this post

Date: 12th December, 2010

Starting time: 5pm arrival for 530pm sit down and entrees served

Whats included: Three course dinner, speeches (Inc. Jim of course), Gibson/Winfield R32 GT-R on display. The 3 course set menu consists of a choice of 4 entrees, 4 mains and 4 desserts, all generously sized. The menu will include options such as calamari, chicken tenders, Trackside's famous Stonegrill, pizza, pasta, chocolate mousse and sticky date pudding.

Price: SAUNSW members $35 per person, all others $45 per person.

Dress code: Neat casual, no thongs, no ripped jeans, Car Club shirts or buttoned and collared shirt.

How to secure a seat: The only way to secure a seat is to pay your money into the club account, here's how

1. Decide how many seats you require (tables of ten are popular for clubs)

2. Deposit money into club account which is below

Bank - NAB

Branch - Marrickville

Account name - Skylines Australia NSW

BSB - 082 356

Account number - 546 393 766

Please put your full/user name in the description, eg "DINNER JOE SMITH"

3. Send a PM to myself with the full names of who the seats are for and if you're coming as a club, the club name aswel. Yes, seats and tables are assigned. If you cant PM me, send a fax with those details to (02) 8915 1645 instead.

4. Thats it - easy wasnt it :blink:

Corner of Manns Road & Central Coast Highway (formerly named the Pacific Highway)

West Gosford, New South Wales, 2250

Location map:

743d323a.jpg

On site parking: Spaces reserved for R32 GT-R's in red on the picture below, parking on grass is ok and quite safe, plenty of parking close by

2a8d2b3b.jpg

Here's the man himself, and the GTR which started it all;

Jim-Richards1.jpg

4c8e5eee.jpg

Please note, this is an over 18's event. Wives and girlfriends are very welcome and wont be bored as its not all car talk (well, 99% of it is haha).

This post will be edited once all seats are full, so there is no need to ask if seats are still available.

Any questions, please feel free to ask if its not covered in this post.

See you all there ;)

-Steve

SAUNSW President.

EDIT: This event is now considered full. There are 23 seats remaining which will be held for SAUNSW members until 28th November (SAUNSW members act fast, PM me to get guaranteed seats). Any remaining seats on the 28th November will be released and available to anyone on the reserve list which I will populate between now and then. You must send me (or post up in this thread) your full name and mobile phone number or email address to go on the reserve list, expect a call on the 28th November. If you dont leave valid contact information, I wont be able to get in touch and you'll miss out.

Reserves;

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh yes i'm in too,just have to find some where up there to stay for the night,oh goody. :P

Wanna join a table with Matt and Maria?

BTW, my payment to NAB (for 3 ppl Matt/Maria/Terry) is assured to-day. :)

Edit* YEP paid $115 to-day for 2 members and a non.